• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taylor Swift told to beware gun-seeking 'boyfriend' by police officers

Back in the day schizos like this were hauled off to the asylum, but today they're allowed to roam free and yet we as people can't tell them they're insane because they'd likely become violent and we're not allowed to hurt people's feelings.

I would think a 59 man, who isn't super wealthy, claiming to be her BF would be enough for a psych eval.

And although I agree he should still be free, if this guy get's a hold of a gun and shoots somebody, it's somehow my fault.
I would think it would be acceptable if Taylor Swift's people gave the name of the guy to all the FFL's and gun shops in New Hampshire and told them he is a risk that the shops would refuse to sell him a gun.

It is an FFL's right to refuse to sell people a gun.

Who does that nutcase think he is ???
He can't possibly be her boyfriend because I am.
And she don't need protection anyway, she can handle herself just fine.
She's a pitbull with high heels and a black belt, just get her mad and she'll rip your head off.
(of course this is something that only her real boyfriend would know) [smile]

Last edited:
Involuntary?

Yes, but just the quick ones they do at a hospital. Not the 72 hour or 10 day stuff. At least not initially. And certainly not any kind of judgement. Because yes I do believe that anyone who truly believes they are in a relationship with someone they have never met and wants a gun "to protect" them, is cause for concern.

Who does that nutcase think he is ???
He can't possibly be her boyfriend because I am.
And she don't need protection anyway, she can handle herself just fine.
She's a pitbull with high heels and a black belt, just get her mad and she'll rip your head off.
(of course this is something that only her real boyfriend would know) [smile]

glad you're her guy, she's too young & too rich for my taste[rofl][rofl]

He never said he wanted to hurt her.

He wants a gun to protect her from Africans, he said.

Many violent black people want her dead.

He’s not so crazy now after all, is he.

Maybe he diserves a collection so he can be given the money to buy a gun and protect this woman.

due process is a bitch, aint it?
back in the day we didn't have little dicked Nazi's with a badge and a gun running around trying to prove their masculinity and worried sick about their retirement pension... we just took the toughest guys who still had a sense of right/wrong and told them to do their thing and gave them some paychecks a few times a month.

And back then, you could make a good living doing just about anything.

Also, didnt have a culture where rampant drug use was rampant, so the culture rotted and we all held it up like it was the greatest society in human history.

Hubris is the bitch, isn't it?

Gun peddlers are no more immune from the Constitution than the Government, and what psychiatric credentials do FFL's hold?
It's not about credentials for FFL's, it's about trying to create a safer community.

I don't agree that the government should be able to take away this guys rights because he thinks a woman the age of his granddaughter is his girlfriend, but there's some obvious issues there that FFL's should consider if they see him in their store trying to buy a gun.

There was a reporter that tried to buy an AR15 in Illinois, got told the shop wouldn't sell it to him because he had a history of alcohol abuse. I don't think that reporter, as big an anti-gun butthead he is or consumer of alcohol he was or is, was going to murder people with it, but the FFL told him no.

Taylor Swify up there in New Hampshire should also be told no when he goes to buy a gun because it's classic schizo behavior and I've unfortunately had this issue come up recently in my family and the end result is that the person who's ill won't go to a hospital for evaluation and inevitably does something stupid that could kill themselves or someone else.

And I won't even go into how useless the police were in that instance, but you can assume as to why I feel the way I do about "lore enforcement"

EDIT: And imagine if this guy drives down to Westerly to Taylor Swift's house and is walking around outside her place "protecting" it with her gun and cops show up? We've already seen what happens when cops deal with people who are unarmed, now add a gun to that mix.

Back
Top Bottom