• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Taylor Swift told to beware gun-seeking 'boyfriend' by police officers

Back in the day schizos like this were hauled off to the asylum, but today they're allowed to roam free and yet we as people can't tell them they're insane because they'd likely become violent and we're not allowed to hurt people's feelings.

If someone becomes violent it is not their feelings you should be hurting.

ETA: Wow, you are on a troll/roll tonight.

[thinking]
You must be older than 68 if you know what Geritol is.

It's next to the Mercurochrome at your local Rexall one aisle over from the Uneeda biscuits and Ovaltine.

Next to the ipana and the brilcream. And the dristan.

I grew up around Uncles from the 1930's and 1940's and learned some behavior. When I went in the military and to the AAFEs store I was looking for a "styptic pencil" and could not find it anywhere. This was after being told that they were there and to look harder from the customer service rep; she was a bitch. Finally the bitch came over to see why we couldn't find it. The store clerk, who was a Pilipino wife of a senior NCO, finally figured out what we wanted and took us to the school supplies/stationary aisle.[thinking] The bitch never apologized.[rofl]

back in the day we didn't have little dicked Nazi's with a badge and a gun running around trying to prove their masculinity and worried sick about their retirement pension... we just took the toughest guys who still had a sense of right/wrong and told them to do their thing and gave them some paychecks a few times a month.

And back then, you could make a good living doing just about anything.

Also, didnt have a culture where rampant drug use was rampant, so the culture rotted and we all held it up like it was the greatest society in human history.

Hubris is the bitch, isn't it?

"Little dicked Nazis" - whom are you referring to? Did you measure their dicks and confirm their membership in the NSDAP? Probably not.

"Toughest guys with sense of right and wrong" - Yep those guys who used to search peoples' homes without warrants, beat the living day lights out of anyone who wasn't a honky, and shot at people legally protesting. A time where officers basically made up the law and anyone always obeyed anyone with a badge. They were so tough and brave!

"Rampant drug use was rampant" - Damn son, did you ever pass an English course?

Redundancy is a bitch, ain't it?

"Culture rotted" - Yea because living in 2018 is soooo much worse than living in 1918.

TayTay!

taylor-swift-billboards-fashion-front-back-ftr.jpg

Well for a minute I thought my gal Taylor was stepping out on me, but it would seem the nutter was imagining it!

Tay, if you are reading this thread, I'll be late tonight. Have to stop at the store for eggs and milk.

calling on all nes operators...we need to mobilize and form a protective ring around ms. swift. let the world see what a well armed militia can do.

You must be older than 68 if you know what Geritol is.
According to Wikipedia, Geritol was the #1 iron supplement until 1979, and sold well past that date.

I am not quite in my 60s yet, and I remember the Geritol commercials that ended with "My wife, I think Ill keep her".

Relationship tip: Do not ask you wife if they still sell Geritol when shopping in a pharmacy.

Who does that nutcase think he is ???
He can't possibly be her boyfriend because I am.
And she don't need protection anyway, she can handle herself just fine.
She's a pitbull with high heels and a black belt, just get her mad and she'll rip your head off.
(of course this is something that only her real boyfriend would know) [smile]

That lying little @#$&. She told me I was the only one.

By the time this thread closes half of NES will be claiming to be her BF [laugh]

You know what makes me hot??? Really tall 12yo boys with enormous melons for heads wearing makeup.

Wait. Nope. No they don't. Can't even get even remotely into it.

And I'm 49 and know what Geritol is. I was a big daytime TV watcher as a kid. Summers when it was too hot watching The Price Is Right and 3's Company reruns in the am. After school with my mom having Merv on. How do you NOT know what Geritol is????

Back
Top Bottom