• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ted Nugent

Some dumbassery from the Nugent Camp:

Nugent drummer charged with Bangor golf cart theft, DUI

Police say that when they tried to stop the cart, Mick Brown sped past them and shoved a security officer.

BANGOR — A drummer for classic rocker Ted Nugent faces several charges after police in Bangor, say he was seen driving drunk in a golf cart stolen from a concert venue.
Officers working at Nugent's Sunday night concert were told that 55-year-old Mick Brown was intoxicated, had stolen the cart and was driving it recklessly on a foot path. Police say when officers tried to stop the cart, Brown sped past them and shoved a security officer. Two security officers then removed Brown from the cart, and he was arrested.

Full Story >>> http://www.pressherald.com/news/Nugent-drummer-charged-with-golf-cart-theft-DUI.html

I think this dumbass has been watching too much Jackass.

smiley-laughing013.gif

Nugent+Drummer+Arrest_Acco.jpg

Mick is a riot. I met him last week at the Mohegan Sun show and he's a great guy, add alcohol and his better judgement goes out the window. I'm sure he was pleasant during his arrest.

I saw them Saturday night in Guilford NH. Great show. If stealing a golfcart when you're drunk is the highlight of this guy's night then I guess he's not really that evil. He'll never catch any of the Kennedy clan for misdeeds.

Back
Top Bottom