Ted on the Right to Bear Arms

Uhhh,

I was expecting another Ted

chappaquiddick_car.jpg

He's damn right, the Second Amendment IS your concealed carry permit. I hope one day those spineless cowards that put restrictions on law obiding citizens right to carry in MA realize that. And I hope the SCOTUS ruling on the Second Amendment starts the ball rolling on that. And finally I hope that the good and just citizens of MA who want to live free and practice their rights to self preservation take that ball and never drop it.

Double Amen to that. Makes me wanna puke thinking that I live in a state where I pay taxes out my ass, work hard and make an honest living, never broke a law in my life that I know of (I suppose all bets on that are off in MA though, everything is illegal here.) and they restrict my right to protect my family.

Concealed carry permits makes no sence at all. If someone will decide to use a gun to commit the crime, what do you think, is he going to bother receiving the premit?
It must be something about growing up in another country that lets her see so clearly what our own home-grown idiot politicians cannot.
ohlord.gif

+1 to Yelena for being smarter than our own legistraitors.

Originally Posted by Yelena
Concealed carry permits makes no sence at all. If someone will decide to use a gun to commit the crime, what do you think, is he going to bother receiving the premit?

It must be something about growing up in another country that lets her see so clearly what our own home-grown idiot politicians cannot.
ohlord.gif

Nope, but close. Something about living where you aren't impeded by all the bovine excrement that folks in Mass have to live with lets you see just how bad it is there.

Ross, ask your niece when she's going to get a Resident CCW Permit. If she's smart, she already knows she has all the permit she needs to carry in her home state. And she just barely turned 18.

In other words, y'all live in the WRONG state, and you don't need to move too far to go to where there are NO CCW Permits, not now, not in the past, not required ever. No law against concelaed carry, and if the cops see you're making people nervous with open carry, they might just ask you to conceal your sidearm.

One moonbat mayor trying to pass anti-CCW laws in his city, knowing full well the state is instantly going to strike it down.

The Governor goes to an occasional gun show, not to politic, but to go shopping. The Lt Governor is an avid deer hunter, and isn't an aloof snob (I passed up the opportunity to play cards at his camp, next to the one I was at last fall, because I kind of figured he was a shark). Yeah, I know the Governor well enough that he usually remembers my first name, and calls me by it. The Lt Governor's brother works across the street from me, and is my "big boss".

ohlord.gif

Actually, Ross, they DO have it figured out - it is simply a political platform, nothing more. Case in point, our physical security manager thought that the "take your guns to work" law in FL meant anyone could take'em to work. A fallacy.

The politicians know that most people don't know what is going on and that they (the people) take it from the "grape vine". Of course, the legislators know!

Back
Top Bottom