• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Teen Accidentally Locked Inside Gun Safe

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Florida of course:

However, I'm curious as to the make and model of the safe, and how long it took the firefighters to get it open.

Ahhh I did that to a buddy in a local gun shop when I was about 11.
The owner kept giving me crap for playing with the safe. Little did he know I was trying to get my buddy out of it. I was already on my second time of punching the code and having to walk away because the owner heard the beeps and yelled at me. I finally fessed up and told the owner. He punched the code, let my buddy out and kicked us out for good.

OK... somehow the wind or A/C blew the door closed. I have my doubts about that.

But... who closed the bolt? Who spun it closed?

Sum Ting Wong here.

Florida of course:

However, I'm curious as to the make and model of the safe, and how long it took the firefighters to get it open.
This is why Harbor Freight never let me see the inside of their safe.

“We were able to tell the minor what we were doing from the outside so they wouldn’t be too concerned or scared, and had them back away as far away as possible from our entry point,” said White. "

The world has gone to shit butchering the English language. Not only do non-binary gendered people use a plural pronoun for the singular, the use the "they" and "them" seems to becoming more acceptable to use as singular references.

“We were able to tell the minor what we were doing from the outside so they wouldn’t be too concerned or scared, and had them back away as far away as possible from our entry point,” said White. "

The world has gone to shit butchering the English language. Not only do non-binary gendered people use a plural pronoun for the singular, the use the "they" and "them" seems to becoming more acceptable to use as singular references.

It's been this way for over 600 years with these plural pronouns.

True. "Ebonics" and "Spanglish" come to mind. Thank our liberal educators and parents who don't give a shit about their kids' futures for these problems.

Back
Top Bottom