Teen arrested after allegedly pointing pellet gun at man on Red Line

Gun looks real enough, 15 is old enough to know better. He's lucky he didn't get ventilated. Deserves what he gets. Pulling that shit at 15, I doubt he's an angel.

Put through the ringer like the CO who killed the Taunton whacko, at Bertucci's in the Taunton Mall, who was stabbing and killing people.
Then a year or two later he was recognized for heroism!
In this state we work ass backwards when it comes to defending ones self or others from bad guys!

Damn. I don't recall that part of the story. That's F'd up.

As far as this kid, he should be dead. And then beaten with a baseball bat for good measure. Stupid should not only hurt, it should thin out the dumb of the tribe. What a f'ing dumbass move.

You would most likely be jammed up pretty bad, and it would cost you a lot of $$$. But at least you would have a chance.

But that is Boston.

If you are CCW licensed and shot someone in self defense on a NYC subway, no chance.........

They didn’t charge the guy who shot the nut who stopped the doctor in the theater district but they did let him hang for 6 months.

About 5 years ago a guy robbed people in line waiting for the new air Jordan’s in Georgia. It was early in the morning and there were quite a few people there. One guy pulled out a gun and shot and killed the perp on self defense. The police, I believe Atlanta or a suburb, cleared the shooter within a few hours.

They didn’t charge the guy who shot the nut who stopped the doctor in the theater district but they did let him hang for 6 months.

About 5 years ago a guy robbed people in line waiting for the new air Jordan’s in Georgia. It was early in the morning and there were quite a few people there. One guy pulled out a gun and shot and killed the perp on self defense. The police, I believe Atlanta or a suburb, cleared the shooter within a few hours.
Can I guess the answer now Pat ?

Back
Top Bottom