Terrifying moment female shopper takes terrified Mississippi Walmart worker hostage - before being shot dead by cops: Maroon Shot Dead!

Reptile

NES Member
  • Horrific video footage shows the moment woman held a gun to worker's head
  • The worker appeared wide-eyed and scared for her life - but was uninjured
  • Two officers later entered and shot the armed woman dead
  • The incident was captured by a shopper hiding behind merchandise
  • It occurs a month after shooting in Virginia that left 6 Walmart workers dead
A hostage situation unraveled at a Mississippi Walmart after a distressed customer held a worker at gunpoint before officers shot her dead.

The incident occurred at around 5.40pm at a Richland store on Wednesday and ended shortly after police entered the building and shot the unidentified suspect.

Horrific footage taken by a shopper showed the woman holding the gun directly to a wide-eyed and terrified female worker's head while walking at the front of the store.

Continues...

• Horrific video footage shows the moment woman held a gun to worker's head
  • The worker appeared wide-eyed and scared for her life - but was uninjured
  • Two officers later entered and shot the armed woman dead
  • The incident was captured by a shopper hiding behind merchandise
  • It occurs a month after shooting in Virginia that left 6 Walmart workers dead
A hostage situation unraveled at a Mississippi Walmart after a distressed customer held a worker at gunpoint before officers shot her dead.

The incident occurred at around 5.40pm at a Richland store on Wednesday and ended shortly after police entered the building and shot the unidentified suspect.

Horrific footage taken by a shopper showed the woman holding the gun directly to a wide-eyed and terrified female worker's head while walking at the front of the store.

Continues...
What's up with using the term "Maroon"?

So.... is anyone taking bets on what the CNN report will look like?
  • "A black woman, speaking out against inequities, shot dead at Walmart by two white police officers"; or
  • "Gun wilding person attacked a store clerk at Walmart. It's time to ban all guns."

So.... is anyone taking bets on what the CNN report will look like?
  • "A black woman, speaking out against inequities, shot dead at Walmart by two white police officers"; or
  • "Gun wilding person attacked a store clerk at Walmart. It's time to ban all guns."
CNN will go with 'A'.
NBC will go with 'B'.

Why not both?

1.jpg

If I had a quarter every time you actually called a black person a chimp to his or her face I'd be broke

View attachment 701981
It is what it is. Sick of this shit. Double standard at its absolute worst.. Black kills white? No worries; all is well. White kills black? Mega riots! No Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to shill for our lives, right?

Me too! Drop the gun, Chimp! Drop it Chimp! Ka-Pow! Blow those lips right off her face!

Only language those darkie bastards understand. Get ready, folks! Thousands more crossing the border from Juarez into El Paso and Eagle Pass! Thank you Joe Biden! Buy a (tactical) shotgun. Buck and slugs. His advice, right?

It is what it is. Sick of this shit. Double standard at its absolute worst.. Black kills white? No worries; all is well. White kills black? Mega riots! No Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to shill for our lives, right?

Clinically, lithium has been used for treating severe psychosis symptoms, and lithium alone or lithium augmentation of antipsychotic medications is proposed as an effective treatment for some patients with schizophrenia.

I think you should look into this. If cost is an issue, you can obtain it from Canadian pharmacies - they'll ship it right to your door. Their meds are cheap AF.

After seeing the partial video it’s hard to tell. However I can read lips and it seems to me like the suspect is clearly gesturing and saying “I have to pee, I have to pee real bad. I can’t hold it no longer. Just gimme the damn key bitch or I’m gonna pee all over your sorry ass”. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear as though the employee has the bathroom key. Perhaps simply a sad and sorry-full case of miscommunication.

Back
Top Bottom