• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Terrifying moment gunman opens fire in broad daylight on Boston street sending people, including children, running for their lives

Reptile

NES Member
  • Footage showed the moment two gunmen exchanged fire on a busy Boston sidewalk on Wednesday around 6.45pm
  • Several people, including a little girl, were seen scrambling for coverage as about 20 rounds of bullets were fired
  • About three shootings have occurred in Boston since the start of the week
Two gunmen were caught on camera opening fire on a Boston sidewalk in broad daylight, sending children running for cover in terror.

The chaotic scene broke out on a Roxbury sidewalk where bystanders were going about their day until an unidentified man in a red hoodie and black pants opened fire on Wednesday around 6.45pm.

A group of people were seen scrambling from the pathway of bullets, including a little girl, as another unidentified gunman in a brown hoodie returned fire.

Continues...

i didn't see a second shooter in that vid. But they have a pick of someone with blue undies with a gun in a separate pic.

This is what happens more and more when you are soft on crime.

In Suffolk County there are approximately, 1/3 of the number of locked up criminals

that there were in the early to mid 1990's.
Back then the Boston Globe wrote an article

praising the then Commissioner of BPD: "Bill Bratton". For making Boston so much safer!

The only way to reduce crime, is to lock up criminals and give them severe sentences!

I think most American's (other than liberal politicians); would agree that:

"Violent Crime"
deserves serious state time!"; while non-violent crime deserves shorter county sentences.

For those that do not know "State Time", like in Walpole, and so on.. is sentences longer than 2.5 years.

and "County Time" is sentences up to 2.5 years.

I didn't look at the footage. But I hereby demand that we take action against all of these white nationalist, anti-semetic, homophopic, transphobic, racist, neo-nazi, far-right, ultra conservative, extremist hate groups, once and for all! Lock them up!

All that jumping around, the ridiculous shooting form, lack of ear pro - the city should offer free marksmanship training to these yutes. Order a bunch of loaner yeet cannons, bus them out to moon island or wherever, and give the bangers a crash course in basic shooting stuff. We'd all be much better off if their accuracy was improved.

All that jumping around, the ridiculous shooting form, lack of ear pro - the city should offer free marksmanship training to these yutes. Order a bunch of loaner yeet cannons, bus them out to moon island or wherever, and give the bangers a crash course in basic shooting stuff. We'd all be much better off if their accuracy was improved.
As we are learning in Chicago all we need to do is send out a social media blast calling them all in to a rave location and we just surround the area with people who know how to use a gun and take them out.

This is what happens more and more when you are soft on crime.

In Suffolk County there are approximately, 1/3 of the number of locked up criminals

that there were in the early to mid 1990's.
Back then the Boston Globe wrote an article

praising the then Commissioner of BPD: "Bill Bratton". For making Boston so much safer!

The only way to reduce crime, is to lock up criminals and give them severe sentences!

I think most American's (other than liberal politicians); would agree that:

"Violent Crime"
deserves serious state time!"; while non-violent crime deserves shorter county sentences.

For those that do not know "State Time", like in Walpole, and so on.. is sentences longer than 2.5 years.

and "County Time" is sentences up to 2.5 years.

But that then leads to the cycle of fatherless children without positive male role models. As these criminals serve their time, their babymamas raise the kids alone, on the dole. Everyone's living free or subsidized on the backs of the taxpayers, and yet they're somehow still victims

I hear "Busy Downtown street" and I think Washington and Tremont or somewhere in the Financial District or near South Station.
Tru dat yo !

"Busy Downtown Street" makes it sound extra scary -- they'd say this if it was a country road in the middle of nowhere -- adds "gravitas" to the narrative (so they think -- erroneously, of course).

Happens more than you hear about,only made the news because it was caught on private security camera
Wait till Tuesday morning after a holiday weekend let see what makes the news…

Happens every day in Chiraq but doesn't end up on Daily Mail. One isolated incident in the worst part of the city.

Remember when they said the gang unit's database was racist?

I didn't look at the footage. But I hereby demand that we take action against all of these white nationalist, anti-semetic, homophopic, transphobic, racist, neo-nazi, far-right, ultra conservative, extremist hate groups, once and for all! Lock them up!
and bad spellers too!

• Footage showed the moment two gunmen exchanged fire on a busy Boston sidewalk on Wednesday around 6.45pm
  • Several people, including a little girl, were seen scrambling for coverage as about 20 rounds of bullets were fired
  • About three shootings have occurred in Boston since the start of the week
Two gunmen were caught on camera opening fire on a Boston sidewalk in broad daylight, sending children running for cover in terror.

The chaotic scene broke out on a Roxbury sidewalk where bystanders were going about their day until an unidentified man in a red hoodie and black pants opened fire on Wednesday around 6.45pm.

A group of people were seen scrambling from the pathway of bullets, including a little girl, as another unidentified gunman in a brown hoodie returned fire.

Continues...
Did the SWAT teams for surrounding communities and State PoPo come charging in like for that Preppy School???

Back
Top Bottom