• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.

(link)

Some interesting excerpts:

"THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts. But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested...

This is legal, but is it legitimate? Without the F.B.I., would the culprits commit violence on their own? Is cultivating potential terrorists the best use of the manpower designed to find the real ones? Judging by their official answers, the F.B.I. and the Justice Department are sure of themselves — too sure, perhaps....

Undercover operations, long practiced by the F.B.I., have become a mainstay of counterterrorism, and they have changed in response to the post-9/11 focus on prevention. “Prior to 9/11 it would be very unusual for the F.B.I. to present a crime opportunity that wasn’t in the scope of the activities that a person was already involved in,” said Mike German of the American Civil Liberties Union, a lawyer and former F.B.I. agent who infiltrated white supremacist groups. An alleged drug dealer would be set up to sell drugs to an undercover agent, an arms trafficker to sell weapons. That still happens routinely, but less so in counterterrorism, and for good reason..."

“There isn’t a business of terrorism in the United States, thank God,” a former federal prosecutor, David Raskin, explained."

-Clearly there IS a business of terrorism, only it's run by our own government. What would they call it? hard work? It's barely a step removed from false flag terrorism in it's own right. And the consequences of these circus acts are certainly real. Look at Ruby Ridge, Waco, and more recently the Hutaree Militia- used to designate and demonize the 'homegrown terrorist', shifting the focus from terrorists abroad, to terrorists among us. Was the attempt to impose harsher gun controls through 'Fast and Furious' not part of this business as well? Oh, I forgot, when federal agents carry out crimes and arm entire drug cartels it's okay, but when they convince citizens to commit crimes, it's not?

I also disagree with the author on the very last paragraph where he states the underwear bomber did not require help from the government. Actually, he did (link)- in fact, he would have never made it on the flight if it weren't for our Department of State.

I think our federal government has way too much time on it's hands, way too many resources at it's disposal, and far too much corruption at it's core to be considered useful anymore to our country. Their operations appear to be aimed more at masking the real crimes, shaping perceptions, and engineering consent than carrying out justice. Speaking of justice, when I speak of corruption, injustice simply does not get more apparent than within our own Justice system. This game has gone on far too long. How many more 'terrorists' need to be created by our own government before these rogue government factions are finally recognized as the actual terrorists? Within our completely bloated and out of control government, there is no rational or just way to satiate their addiction to control and power. When will they stop 'terrorizing' us citizens and be held accountable to the same standards they apply to everyone else? I think we all know the answer to that question.

This article does not even represent the tip of an iceberg that is so big it can swallow a country whole. This writer was too lenient, too obscure himself with the facts, or simply just too lazy to lay out the story that needs to be told. We need to start recognizing what is taking place in our name, with our tax paying dollars, by those who are supposed to defend and uphold the law.

There are also theories that the OK City bombing was one such plot that went too far (or worse).

I'm glad you brought that up. Indeed, the OKC bombing is just riddled with all the indications of government involvement and cover-up. I didn't realize just to what extent until I listened recently to an interview with Holland Vandennieuwenhof, a native of OKC who has put together a tremendous amount of testimony from federal and municipal law enforcement agents, and other federal workers on-site on the day of the explosion. Even knowing how such acts have been carried out by government all around the world for some time, I still found it hard to believe the shear amount of evidence which completely contradicted what we have been told. What got me unbelievably angry was the torture and murder of good-hearted police officers who caught scent of the cover-up and tried to follow it down, ending up dead. I simply cannot tell you how angry that makes me. I hope this documentary he put together goes viral. If there was truly nothing to hide, why has our government gone to such great lengths to do so?

(http://www.anoblelie.com/)

Last edited:
There was a chapter on the OKC bombing in a fiction book, I think it was Molon Labe!, which talked about a lot of this stuff. The fact that two guys supposedly poured tons of fertilizer through a funnel, into 3" bung holes in a mess of barrels, in the span of a couple of hours, inside the back of a hot truck, the fact that the blast pattern of the building indicated that there had to have been charges INSIDE the building, and the fact the the building was demo'ed almost immediately after the bombing, all suggested an inside job.

There was a lot more, but my memory is not what it used to be. I'd like to research it a lot more.

There was a chapter on the OKC bombing in a fiction book, I think it was Molon Labe!, which talked about a lot of this stuff. The fact that two guys supposedly poured tons of fertilizer through a funnel, into 3" bung holes in a mess of barrels, in the span of a couple of hours, inside the back of a hot truck, the fact that the blast pattern of the building indicated that there had to have been charges INSIDE the building, and the fact the the building was demo'ed almost immediately after the bombing, all suggested an inside job.

There was a lot more, but my memory is not what it used to be. I'd like to research it a lot more.

The seismographs taken from the event revealed multiple explosions. Federal agents were recognized by office employees in the weeks leading up to the explosion(s) working in areas with a substance which looked like "clay with wires," and McVeigh himself confided to family members he was working as an infiltrator for a special team within the USG. The agents on scene stated they took the VIN of the vehicle from an axle, but the VIN for that particular vehicle is not found on the axle. Witnesses and police officers who noted discrepancies were told to back off, if they continued some were found dead on federal government land, no autopsies performed, and ruled as suicide. One policeman was clearly tortured before being killed, the family is now working with Holland Vandennieuwenhof to have his body exhumed and a formal autopsy done.

"If it didn't fit the mold that the Dept. of Justice, under Janet Reno, set for the FBI, then it wasn't put in the case... Period!" - Craig Roberts - Tulsa Police Officer

Last edited:
Seems to be the norm for gov't agencies. FBI, ATF, DOJ are self perpetuating entities. Create a problem to justify funding or legislation for a "solution".

Fast & Furious is just a recent example.

The system is broken.

Seems to be the norm for gov't agencies. FBI, ATF, DOJ are self perpetuating entities. Create a problem to justify funding or legislation for a "solution".

Fast & Furious is just a recent example.

The system is broken.

exactly, creating and "solving" the problems just scores them more funding which breeds even more of this same shit.

I was stationed at Tinker at the time of that. We all worked the site cleanup, horrible sight. We all knew it wasn't just the one truck. The parking garage across the street did not show the same blast pattern. It showed a more conventional car bomb pattern. Bad scene either way.

The seismographs taken from the event revealed multiple explosions. Federal agents were recognized by office employees in the weeks leading up to the explosion(s) working in areas with a substance which looked like "clay with wires," and McVeigh himself confided to family members he was working as an infiltrator for a special team within the USG. The agents on scene stated they took the VIN of the vehicle from an axle, but the VIN for that particular vehicle is not found on the axle. Witnesses and police officers who noted discrepancies were told to back off, if they continued some were found dead on federal government land, no autopsies performed, and ruled as suicide. One policeman was clearly tortured before being killed, the family is now working with Holland Vandennieuwenhof to have his body exhumed and a formal autopsy done.

"If it didn't fit the mold that the Dept. of Justice, under Janet Reno, set for the FBI, then it wasn't put in the case... Period!" - Craig Roberts - Tulsa Police Officer

I likely got this info from an alex jones doc or something, so don't quote me, but I believe the fbi still refuses to release certain, if not all, surveillance footage.

Back
Top Bottom