Testicle Shot

“He was trying to place it back in the holster and somehow hit the slide release or the safety and it actually went off,” Guadalupe County Sgt. Donny White said.

unfortunately for this misinformed LEO, neither the slide stop nor thumb safety are capable of discharging a firearm. but it does to some extent illustrate why i carry a TDA. thumb over hammer, impossible to ND while going in a holster, i no longer worry having my 92 pointed right at my junk.

"He was trying to place it back in the holster and somehow hit the slide release or the safety and it actually went off,”

Uh no sorry. Hitting neither the slide release nor the safety will cause it do discharge.

“He was trying to place it back in the holster and somehow hit the slide release or the safety and it actually went off,” Guadalupe County Sgt. Donny White said.

unfortunately for this misinformed LEO, neither the slide stop nor thumb safety are capable of discharging a firearm. but it does to some extent illustrate why i carry a TDA. thumb over hammer, impossible to ND while going in a holster, i no longer worry having my 92 pointed right at my junk.

But only cops should have gunz

"The man was conscious, alert, talking with deputies and in good spirits before he was taken by Seguin EMS to San Antonio Military Medical Center, the sergeant said."

I scanned the entire article and could not find anything stating "The father of six"...

WTF?

"The man was conscious, alert, talking with deputies and in good spirits before he was taken by Seguin EMS to San Antonio Military Medical Center, the sergeant said."

I scanned the entire article and could not find anything stating "The father of six"...

WTF?
What’s the saying? A bad day at the range...

On the bright side, a 9mm round is waaaay cheaper than a vasectomy...

On the bright side, a 9mm round is waaaay cheaper than a vasectomy...
No thanks.
When I had my vasectomy, there was novacaine involved, pretty much painless.
Didn't mind the co-pay.
If this dude is that stupid, hopefully he blew his sack off so he won't be able to breed.

it never ceases to amaze the crazy sh*t I see at the range. I was at the club this past Friday and there was a guy there shooting with his wife.
Some Ruger .45 that looked about 20 years old.
He must've shot around 200 rounds with it, popped the mag with the HP's in it and stuck it in the small of his back in his pants ....no holster. WTF?????
I can't help but think , this guy is an accident waiting to happen.

Freaking priceless comment has been posted to the article:

The McQueeney Gun Club sounds irresponsible. There's a few sacred rules to handling guns that could have prevented this. I hope the rest of them learn and don't shoot themselves in the testicles.

Appendix carry by its nature and orientation necessarily results in very unfortunate shot placement when people make mistakes.......shot placements via other orientations/placement of holsters dont result in nuetering......just saying

It's just a pro/con like anything else. I like it because it's comfy enough while sitting and highly concealable. Plus my gun is always in front and I can draw faster

The employee who was helping the man quickly began treating him, White said.

“He was able to stop the bleeding within less than a minute,” he said.

OK boss. I need a f***ing raise! [rofl2]

it never ceases to amaze the crazy sh*t I see at the range. I was at the club this past Friday and there was a guy there shooting with his wife.
Some Ruger .45 that looked about 20 years old.
He must've shot around 200 rounds with it, popped the mag with the HP's in it and stuck it in the small of his back in his pants ....no holster. WTF?????
I can't help but think , this guy is an accident waiting to happen.

Ain’t gonna do a damn thing without a round in it. Just sayin...

Que up 15 years of hormone replacement therapy....and a jacks ball you know for keeping the other fella from getting lonely.

How can anyone be in good spirits after that happening to them lol
and in good spirits before he was taken by Seguin EMS to San Antonio Military Medical Center

His wife must be a piece of work if he was in good spirits after losing his left nut.

Guadalupe County Sgt. Donny(Dumbass) White said:
“He was trying to place it back in the holster and somehow hit the slide release or the safety and it actually went off” .

so-my-mom-bought-a-home-in-a-poorest-run-down-crime-ridden-part-of-the-philippines-and-ca-investment-238054.jpg

Back
Top Bottom