Texas Domestic Shooting/Teal Shirt Guy/Graphic

come on down!!!
Moving south is smarter than moveing North. At least can escape most of these people. But Texas is riddled with people from California and other places that they’ve ruined. They’re going to ruin that state to..

I’m thinking San Antonio

I don’t think it was a justified shooting but it wasn’t a clear cut case either. Very few brain cells in use that day all around. Andrew Branca called manslaughter months ago and he’s usually fairly generous in self defense cases.

The lower burden of proven very likely could be a civil case loss for the shooter so he’ll have his freedom but a lot less money (both the judgement and attorneys cost). He probably already spendthrift quite a bit on his criminal attorney

Colion Noir called it the way it turned out. Given that provocation and violence perpetrated by the deceased played a key role in the incident, the difficult question was whether the shooting was nevertheless a criminal act. Having established that as a negative, I think the wrongful death suit is going to be a hard fail. That's going to require establishing negligence.

Colion Noir called it the way it turned out. Given that provocation and violence perpetrated by the deceased played a key role in the incident, the difficult question was whether the shooting was nevertheless a criminal act. Having established that as a negative, I think the wrongful death suit is going to be a hard fail. That's going to require establishing negligence.

Many things are not criminal but the party is held civilly liable.

files-us-crime-justice-simpson-amfoot_c28bf89a-8fe9-11e9-bf7d-e03ff1c1f16f.jpg

But we all know that was criminal, he just walked because the jury were racists who wanted to get back at white people by letting a black man who wanted nothing to do with the black community walk.

A better example are many car accidents, a fall at a commercial property, etc.

But we all know that was criminal, he just walked because the jury were racists who wanted to get back at white people by letting a black man who wanted nothing to do with the black community walk.

Exactly. But there is no negligence here. You have to establish by a preponderance of the evidence that it was a "wrongful act" in a situation where the facts are undisputed and the so-called wrongful act has essentially been deemed legal. You don't think that's a tough row to hoe?

In a nutshell....that's exactly all it was.

And then he lost the civil suit.

You have to establish by a preponderance of the evidence that it was a "wrongful act" in a situation where the facts are undisputed and the so-called wrongful act has essentially been deemed legal. You don't think that's a tough row to hoe?
A plaintiff's attorney who outclasses the failed prosecutor
can talk a civil jury into a lot.

Lol nobody will care at the end.
Meh, contrary to Ayoob most of these fail or don't go anywhere, although my guess is the surviving guy has net worth to go after.

Lol nobody will care at the end.
Meh, contrary to Ayoob most of these fail or don't go anywhere, although my guess is the surviving guy has net worth to go after.

If the dead guys girlfriend or parents find a lawyer to take it, they’re not going to pay at all unless they win. That’s why the shooter was stupid beyond risking his freedom or his gf and her ex’s custody battle. He already paid 10s of thousands to a criminal lawyer and now he’ll pay multiple 10s of thousands even if he wins in a civil trial.

If he loses a bunch of money, the gf will probably dump his ass.

Why would you ever risk your freedom over a custody issue between a gf and her ex? Stay out of it

If the dead guys girlfriend or parents find a lawyer to take it, they’re not going to pay at all unless they win. That’s why the shooter was stupid beyond risking his freedom or his gf and her ex’s custody battle. He already paid 10s of thousands to a criminal lawyer and now he’ll pay multiple 10s of thousands even if he wins in a civil trial.

If he loses a bunch of money, the gf will probably dump his ass.

Why would you ever risk your freedom over a custody issue between a gf and her ex? Stay out of it
Not true, if the AC doesn't think its a good hit they will want fees up front. Yes, most of these AC deals though are because the target has $$$$. Maybe he's got a big insurance policy or something to go after.

A plaintiff's attorney who outclasses the failed prosecutor
can talk a civil jury into a lot.
Meh. "Sometimes"

I've been empaneled on juries where people got hurt* (f***ed up but not dead) in civil cases and they are often more skeptical than you would be lead to believe. In both cases the defense actually won by not saying much, in a lot of these you have to get the jury to suck for 110% clown world in order for it to go somewhere.

This isn't a dead child or a toddler here. This was an adult 110% retard conference that ended with one dead guy. The AC is probably trying to blunderbuss a quick settlement.

If we were talking the kid that died on the amusement park ride then different story.... you can cue up save the orphans followed up by this.....

View: https://youtu.be/QOu_MsjKp6s

And this

View: https://youtu.be/eXdNcKF_n4U

Not true, if the AC doesn't think its a good hit they will want fees up front. Yes, most of these AC deals though are because the target has $$$$. Maybe he's got a big insurance policy or something to go after.

If the family doesn’t get a lawyer who will take payment off the award, they’ll never pursue it.

I think we have an issue with people “feeling what’s justified “…. It’s either illegal or legal.

Has nothing to do with feelings

We'll see. My prediction is on the record. If I'm wrong, I will say "I was wrong" and you can gloat some.
Oh I'm just saying "never say never".
(Caveat: These "nevers" are in quotes, so they don't count).
Not contesting the merits of this specific case at this point.

Meh. "Sometimes"

I've been empaneled on juries where people got hurt* (f***ed up but not dead) in civil cases and they are often more skeptical than you would be lead to believe. In both cases the defense actually won by not saying much, in a lot of these you have to get the jury to suck for 110% clown world in order for it to go somewhere.
We should all be so lucky?
I don't hold my breath for common-sense jury verdicts
based on Uncle Al's story about the (criminal) trial he sat on:
Uncle Al was on an open-and-shut mugging trial in 1970's Fun City.
But two moonbat teachers were also in the jury and refused to convict.
After the verdict, the prosecutor was so gobsmacked that he pulled the jury
aside, said "what were you people thinking?", and showed them the guy's prior record
of convictions that he wasn't allowed to introduce into evidence. ...
Not criticizing the suppression of the defendant's priors.
Don't imagine the evidence admitted of reasonable doubt
for someone with two neurons to rub against each other.

In general, Uncle Al's thoughts about things and stuff would peel paint.
We can guess what he thought about this.(🧠🍄🌨️)

There is a lesson to be learned from this. Don't let crazy a-hole women lead you off a cliff while you do their dirty work for them.
The lesson is Ruger, not Smith & Wesson, made man equal. When a 5'11" manlet comes at you with a Ruger PCC, your 6'3" frame doesn't mean shit when you chest to chest trying to out alpha him.

Back
Top Bottom