Thad Riley for NH Governor

Even if Thad won't pass pot, might be worth it still to throw out an incumbent.

Naw.

Just shows how out of touch he is with the state. What is it, like 70% want it to be legalized?

Sununu would probably sign it if it looked profitable to him.

*and I say all this as someone who doesn't touch cannabis, who has no desire to start now, and knows that it is federally incompatible with owning firearms.

Soon enough it probably won’t matter. Wouldn’t surprise me if pudding brain decriminalize’s it on a federal level before midterms just to get a bump for the left. If not then then definitely before 2024 election.

Either way for Riley to associate weed with fentanyl as a response to the question is ludicrous. Makes him sounds like a boomer GOP’er.

Fwiw I’m also a single issue voter, and that issue is freedom. Whether it’s speech, guns, or your ability to put whatever you want into your own body.

I mean enough dudes around here brag about keister carry. Whatever floats your boat!

Soon enough it probably won’t matter. Wouldn’t surprise me if pudding brain decriminalize’s it on a federal level before midterms just to get a bump for the left. If not then then definitely before 2024 election.

Either way for Riley to associate weed with fentanyl as a response to the question is ludicrous. Makes him sounds like a boomer GOP’er.

Fwiw I’m also a single issue voter, and that issue is freedom. Whether it’s speech, guns, or your ability to put whatever you want into your own body.

IMO, it will be a 2024 thing. He's doing the lower gas prices and free college for this round. 🙄

Concur on both opinion of Riley's statement and single issue.

I won’t be voting for myself, I don’t want anyone getting the idea that I want that job.

Unfortunately you and I both know Sununu is gonna win again. The only way we get rid of him here is sending him to the swamp, and Edelblut would likely be his successor.

This.

I’ve followed him on Twitter for a while now. He seems pretty legit, just doesn’t have the name recognition to go far right now.

What's definitely going to help Sununu winning is you not voting for someone better.

Left governor and state senator blank. At least I think I did-I should bring some reading glasses next time.

Reasoning: Already discussed for Riley. Acciard didn't bother filling out NHFC's survey and hasn't advertised. Didn't really like the others and definitely not Testerman.

Thad, Fenton, Lily.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Sununu will vax himself to death.
Wish we could have voted for Lily, but this year we're on the other side of the state. Heard her speak for the first time yesterday on the radio. Thought about her comment about us becoming communist while dealing with a REAL ID, and how it will become our own "internal passport" for travel next spring.

Back
Top Bottom