Thad Riley for NH Governor

I’m pleasantly surprised to see a few Thad Riley signs around Portsmouth and a couple surrounding areas.

I've seen a few Riley signs in Grafton county as well. Tbh the only governor signs I think I've seen in my travels are Riley and Testerman.

We need a different thread for US Senate and Congress as it's sign bukakke around here for at least the senate race.

I've seen a few Riley signs in Grafton county as well. Tbh the only governor signs I think I've seen in my travels are Riley and Testerman.

We need a different thread for US Senate and Congress as it's sign bukakke around here for at least the senate race.
It’s starting to show up more in Derry and Atkinson.

Tell that to Moore. (Or Morse? Not really paying attention yet)

I drive between exits 25 and 43 today using back roads as much as I could.

Tons of Morse signs. What I noticed about them is they were in places, intersections, underpasses, etc. None of them were in front of houses.

Contrast that with Bolduc(who as of now I plan on voting for again), signs are also in places, but they are also in front of houses.

I drive between exits 25 and 43 today using back roads as much as I could.

Tons of Morse signs. What I noticed about them is they were in places, intersections, underpasses, etc. None of them were in front of houses.

Contrast that with Bolduc(who as of now I plan on voting for again), signs are also in places, but they are also in front of houses.

Same with Bruce Fenton.

Morse is DOA, couldn’t even show up to the recent GOP debate.

It’ll probably be Bolduc, who will likely lose again to Haggie.

Same with Bruce Fenton.

Morse is DOA, couldn’t even show up to the recent GOP debate.

It’ll probably be Bolduc, who will likely lose again to Haggie.

Haven't seen any Fenton signs. Vikram is the regional flavor here.

Bolduc had 43% in 2020 compared with Quirky's 51%.

I don't watch TV, but I haven't seen much from any of the R candidates attacking Hassan.

I looked through Morse's bills that he had either sponsored or cosponsored. With the disclosure that I may have missed something and the GC site is not perfect, I could not find a single pro 2A bill. Past and Present Legislator's Legislation That and Morse attempted to shackle NH's definition of firearms to the fed definition by voting for the committee amendment in the game camera bill. I wasn't going to vote for Morse anyways, but damn he is a milquetoast candidate.

Since we're here. Who the heck are these CD2 candidates. Only signs I've seen are Burns, Black, and Willams.

No clue who these people are.

Capture.JPG

Since we're here. Who the heck are these CD2 candidates. Only signs I've seen are Burns, Black, and Willams.

No clue who these people are.

View attachment 651042

Lily Tang Williams is awesome. She’s an immigrant from China who lived through the cultural revolution. Check her out.

Lily Tang Williams is awesome. She’s an immigrant from China who lived through the cultural revolution. Check her out.
She's been on Tim Pool's show many times and is hilarious.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7TzU6FE40

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9uAXoJwUE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYVZNvWN6kY

Also Michael Malice's show:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM3aFcRPtjE

And Tucker's

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYmt3WiZ0c

Thad Riley just lost my vote. Wasn’t voting for Testerman to begin with.

Guess I’m voting for myself again.

Thad Riley just lost my vote. Wasn’t voting for Testerman to begin with.

Guess I’m voting for myself again.

?

yep we are the "donut hole" as far as marijuana goes in New England.

But then again we are the most "free" when it comes to 2A rights.

As much as I would like to see pot legal in NH, and remember I don't touch drugs or alcohol, given a choice I am going to support the 2A candidate/ decriminalize legalize candidate first, followed by the 2A candidate second.

2 ounces for prepped for personal use, and be able to grow 12 plants per household seems reasonable to me.

They both said they would not sign legislation to legalize weed.

Its bonkers to be the live free or die state and be the only one in New England that doesn’t legalize weed.

Dude, don't abscond from voting because you disagree with one position. That's insane.

Voting for yourself you'll get Sununu again. Think he's going to legalize it?

They both said they would not sign legislation to legalize weed.

Its bonkers to be the live free or die state and be the only one in New England that doesn’t legalize weed.

Saw the clip posted on reddit this morning, but didn't watch it. Thanks for sacrificing yourself, lol.

Yeah, if a dude says he wouldn't sign a legal weed bill in this day and age, he isn't getting my vote in the primary.

Willing to touch your share...
I encourage those that can partake responsibly without making a mess of their lives, or disrupting the lives of those around them to enjoy the benefits that I can't.

I'm not one of those who can use responsibly, and 20 years after realizing that I am not willing to risk another trip to the well.

Heck I go to my favorite watering hole, I'll order a diet coke and buy a round for the rest of the guys at the bar.... I'm no "holy roller" by any means... drink up!

The funny thing in AA, is there are people who can't touch a drop of alcohol without it being disastrous.... and we see this when people "fall off the wagon" and then come back into "the halls" with tales of how bad they screwed up, and most times it is worse than what brought them into the fellowship the first time.... but some of those same people can light up a joint and enjoy the experience without it being a problem. I have a few friends that won't touch a drop but will spark up every night when they get home.

We call it the Marijuana Maintenance Plan, it is officially frowned upon by the old timers, I don't have a problem with it if it is not a problem for them.

I encourage you to consume my share, the folk in Lynchburg will appreciate it, they had to lay off the third shift when I stopped drinking and I think the stock dropped about 20 points.

I encourage you to consume my share, the folk in Lynchburg will appreciate it, they had to lay off the third shift when I stopped drinking and I think the stock dropped about 20 points.
✅

Dude, don't abscond from voting because you disagree with one position. That's insane.

Voting for yourself you'll get Sununu again. Think he's going to legalize it?

I won’t be voting for myself, I don’t want anyone getting the idea that I want that job.

Unfortunately you and I both know Sununu is gonna win again. The only way we get rid of him here is sending him to the swamp, and Edelblut would likely be his successor.

Saw the clip posted on reddit this morning, but didn't watch it. Thanks for sacrificing yourself, lol.

Yeah, if a dude says he wouldn't sign a legal weed bill in this day and age, he isn't getting my vote in the primary.

This.

So what's the deal with Acciard?

Generally speaks a good game. Julian Acciard, R, 2022 candidate for New Hampshire governor

I’ve followed him on Twitter for a while now. He seems pretty legit, just doesn’t have the name recognition to go far right now.

I'm a one-issue voter. 2A. Riley seems the best choice. Even if Sununu wins again, if each "next time" is closer for his opponent, it'll hopefully keep him more in line.

Back
Top Bottom