• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank You Derek

Thanks Derek

Hey Derek,

I've been a member for a year. I wish that I became green when I started. Despite going to the site daily, I missed a lot. Now that I am an official member, I can hang with you guys at the events.

Even though I'm out in western mass, I can still drive out on Saturdays.

You site is great!!!

Reptile

GO WESTERN MA GREENIES! Well it depends on what you call western MA...to me its anything off Exit 2...yeah you eastern guys/girls...the Pike goes past 91!

Just evaporated $19 via PayPal. Thank you Derek and all the mods for a well run forum! I'm looking forward to being "green".

edit: 2-21-08 I'M GREEN!!! Thanks Derek!

Last edited:
I just went black and my PM box says it's full all of a sudden. Do I need to renew?

You are doing a great job with the forum. I've been reading it for a few weeks now and decided to throw my hat in. Keep up the great work. I hope to meet everyone at one of the shows.

Green again

Got my e mail reminder that my membership would expire soon. Unfortunately, but fortunately, I've gotten a paypal account again simply because I can't pass up 2 Russian SKS slings for $15 on E Bay![shocked]
Bonus is that it helped me get my greeness renewed with a few clicks of the mouse and saved me the embarrassment of Derek seeing the gothic fairy background picture checks my wife recently ordered w/out my consent.[sad]

what happends when you go green? Bennies?

You get access to the member's area where we have group buys, karma giveaways, meet-and-greets, member shoots and more. Lots of good people and you might even learns some of the secrets of the MA firearms world.[wink]

You get access to the member's area where we have group buys, karma giveaways, meet-and-greets, member shoots and more. Lots of good people and you might even learns some of the secrets of the MA firearms world.[wink]

+1 Amen!

Just watch your wallet though, because there have been some amazing group buys lately.

Yeah, thanks Derek. Great site. I've learned much. I really appreciate it.

In fact, thanks to everyone.

-Gren

Membership renewed via Paypal

Could not send out PM (as my box is full)

Thanks again for the wonderful forum.

+1 Amen!

Just watch your wallet though, because there have been some amazing group buys lately.

Wallet nothing...

Watch your kid's College Fund! (^_^)

What are you guys trying to say? Are you saying that you don't want me doing the next two that I had planned??

Or, I'll just cut you two off when I do them. You guys don't need any CRKT or Safariland stuff.

Back
Top Bottom