Thank You Derek

I've been Green for over six years and I lurked for a year or so before that.
I don't Tweet, Linkedin, Snapchat or Facebook, NES is my social media.
It's been a wealth of knowledge and entertainment that I thoroughly value and enjoy.
I've never said it, so thank-you Derek, I truly appreciate your site, best $20.00 I've ever spent.

10 years plus on NES for me. This has been the most expensive $21/yr net forum I have ever logged on to.
I've learned a lot, had a lot of laughs, and met some nice people.

Here's to the next ten years. Hope they don't go by so fast.

Thanks for running a tight ship, Derek.

Chris

Startin' year six. My favorite place on the interwebs (well, almost).

I believe this is my ninth year, and 7th or 8th one as a greenie. I haven't been a around in a while, but I still come around here and there.

Roll over your NES name in the upper right then click "account up grades" and under NES membership it will tell you your renewal date

Top banners are blank, except name
Norwood armory & Mass Firearms

When I click on name under NES BANNER
And I click “account upgrades” it has the NES BANNER And blank page

Top banners are blank, except name
Norwood armory & Mass Firearms

When I click on name under NES BANNER
And I click “account upgrades” it has the NES BANNER And blank page

just click your name---shows the date you joined. payment is due that date every year

not your name on the dark blue banner, the one below it with your avatar

RE - UPPED for year 4. wish I found out about this sight sooner it has been a great adventure. with the new upgrade to the sight looks to be a continued amazing adventure.

Don't even remember how I stumbled onto this forum but I'm sure glad I did. Found it a few months after moving to Mass and went green a few months after that. This summer will make 6 years with no plans of leaving. Thank you Derek and thank you NES community.

I have been a long time lurker, even before creating an account (not sure why I waited so long). Am finally in a position to go green and hopefully become more involved in this amazing community. Thank you Derek for this platform, it has been a major help in answering questions, and expands beyond those that have accounts on NES. It is an invaluable resource that I am happy and proud to finally be able to support. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom