Thank You Derek

I'm pretty new here but the great information, good news stories, and awful jokes definately make it a resource worth paying for!

[banana] [banana] [banana] [banana]

carter said:
Just signed up myself... So a thank you from me also.

Carter

Carter,

If you just "signed up" as an unpaid user, no problem.

BUT if you paid the $20 (other than by USMail), you should be showing as a "NES Member" by now and you aren't. If this is the case, you should query Derek via PM.

LenS said:
Carter,

If you just "signed up" as an unpaid user, no problem.

BUT if you paid the $20 (other than by USMail), you should be showing as a "NES Member" by now and you aren't. If this is the case, you should query Derek via PM.

It's the electronic check that he used. It will activate in four days from the payment submission.

Hey, if I can pay the $49 Dealer fee, $19 can't be too hard. Yes, some of you will have to budget it in, but, eventually, you'll find it worth the money to support this site.

True, I broke down and mustered up the courage for internet involvement with my credit card, got a PayPal account, and joined too. Derek was kind enough to give me info for snail mail membership but weeks later as I glanced over one night at the envelop I had with his address on it and no money order inside I said screw it, i've learned more here and gained more shooting kin than what I would have over the next 5 years if I hadn't found NES. It was time to join and i'm glad I could help support.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom