• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you to the Hartford PD K9 unit

Just giving thanks where its due and letting everyone here know that posted on their Facebook page they made the following comment
Not really k9 related but thought I would share our "beliefs"
with this pic
hpd.jpg

Thank you Hartford PD K9 for standing with us.

Last edited:
I thought it was clear with the quote from them, yes they believe in 2A rights.

It was pretty clear to me...but I got burned real hard at work this week based on an assumption (that my boss even said he would have made, too) so I'm a bit leery right now if making assumptions even when it seems clear to me...

It was pretty clear to me...but I got burned real hard at work this week based on an assumption (that my boss even said he would have made, too) so I'm a bit leery right now if making assumptions even when it seems clear to me...

Totally understand. My boss prior to Newtown told me his kids were learning to shoot and he wanted to also and we discussed ARs and shooting then afterward he said no one needs an AR and hes anti gun so no talking to him anymore. Stupid sheep.

Totally understand. My boss prior to Newtown told me his kids were learning to shoot and he wanted to also and we discussed ARs and shooting then afterward he said no one needs an AR and hes anti gun so no talking to him anymore. Stupid sheep.
Maybe if the asshat continued to train and educate himself he would realize how stupid that remark is.Maybe some history books from the library could help him out too.

NO, not "stupid sheep".

Boss is meerly in need of guidance. Before, ARs were ok....now, not. Why? Because he's been TOLD that they're bad.

Keep up the fight.

To the OP, thanks for posting this and I showed my returned support by ordering two of their shirts off ebay along with this message to them:

oarie said:
Thanks for publicly supporting the 2nd amendment on your Facebook page. This purchase comes by way of appreciation of that support. Here's how I learned of it:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ion/194597-thank-you-hartford-pd-k9-unit.html

Thank you.

In case anyone wants a shirt you can get one here:

Hartford Police K9 T Shirt | eBay

To the OP, thanks for posting this and I showed my returned support by ordering two of their shirts off ebay along with this message to them:

In case anyone wants a shirt you can get one here:

Hartford Police K9 T Shirt | eBay

Is it just a coincidence that the colors and font are similar to Dunkin Donuts?[rofl]

I do like the shirt though. Thanks for posting...

I just got a nice reply from a person whom I believe to be officer Jeff Moody who is K9 Kondor's handler thanking me for my support. It wasn't some crummy automated response either so I just thought I would share that with everyone. It just goes to show that they appreciate our support as much as we appreciate theirs.

Back
Top Bottom