• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you! whoever you are.

I was just surfing the net and noticed my Glock 23 is no longer on fourseasons used gun page. Hopefully it is sold. Now I have a good 450 USD in my pocket. ...

What to do.

Fourseasons has a m&p 45c for a reasonable price.

But I actually was looking into an ar. Specifically a Windham

Or do something productive like fix my car

Or there is the gas black mount for my Ak and the slidefire stock looks intriguing.

But I'm trying to keep my mind open. So if anybody knows of a badass deal.

NES: discuss

rather open thread here.....not much direction for us to suggest anything.

best $400 gun I own is the Sig SP2022 in 9mm. i've got >2k rounds through it without a single hiccup and wicked accurate gun. The M&P 45 looks nice too but i prefer the full size M&P 45.

My SR45 has been a real treat.....not the fanciest 45 around but wicked easy to shoot, reliable and great value.

Kahr has some cool 45acp models but I don't know if those are easy to get in MA.

just my 2c. YMMV.

Yes I know. A rather esoteric thread. But thats kind of the point. Its saturday, im not out and about getting into michief in Boston and I dont have access to the tv. Why not chitchat on nes?

Thank you for your imput. I agree the m&p 45 c and regular are intriguing guns. As is the 45 caliber.

Sgeary also brings up a good point. Though I have been using my work truck to get where I need to be.

any other suggestions or thoughts? I know there was a recient thread about the slidefire stock. I am left handed and thus most beople cannot shoot my wasr with that accessory. Is that an advantage or disadvantage ?

Wait so you are saying four seasons actually updated the used gun list after a gun sold? I've called several times about guns on there to be told they were sold but would still see them on there days later.

Wait so you are saying four seasons actually updated the used gun list after a gun sold? I've called several times about guns on there to be told they were sold but would still see them on there days later.

Well they do have 25 employees working today, lol.

Seems simple to me.

Fix your car so you can go to work so you can earn money to buy a gun.

Otherwise:You have gun,car breaks down and you get fired for missing work.

Then you go on drunken rampage because you got fired and then got kicked out of your apartment and became homeless.

Don't be homeless,

Fix your car.

I dunno man. I just happened to look at the website today. They havent called me yet, understandable on tax free day though. also fwiw when i dropped the price they updated within 48 hours.

That's cool. I just always strike out when inquiring about used guns three. It's happened three times. I'm glad your gun sold though and it came off the list. I just wonder when it actually sold.

Last edited:
Seems the early frontrunner is fix the car. As I mentioned in passing earlier I have a 95 toyota tacoma that I use for work and beat around. The repairs are for my 04 mustang gt convertable. Yes its a metric sh**ton more fun but more of a luxury.

Anybody see some cool stuff at a gunshop in eastern ma?

Seems simple to me.

Fix your car so you can go to work so you can earn money to buy a gun.

Otherwise:You have gun,car breaks down and you get fired for missing work.

Then you go on drunken rampage because you got fired and then got kicked out of your apartment and became homeless.

Don't be homeless,

Fix your car.

True that

I dunno man. I just happened to look at the website today. They havent called me yet, understandable on tax free day though. also fwiw when i dropped the price they updated within 48 hours.

From what i recall... they won't call you. you have to keep looking/ check in w/ them.
Be proactive & send them an e-mail. If you don't hear anything by Tuesday, give them a call.

From what i recall... they won't call you. you have to that them/ check in w/ them.
Be proactive & send them an e-mail. If you don't hear anything by Tuesday, give them a call.

Oh word? Thanks for the heads up. my next day off is Saturday. Ill take care of that then.

Both FSGuns and Collectors only update their used & consignment gun list after the gun has been physically picked up and left the store. Used guns can remain on the list for a long time if they are on hold, on layaway or just haven't been physically picked up yet for any reason. I have run into that problem numerous times at both shops. You have to call. It's the only way to know for sure if a listed gun is still available for sale.

Back
Top Bottom