• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thank you!

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
All who attended the rally. You made a difference and I thank you!

There is NO EXCUSE for missing these rallies and those who know me, know I would have been there. But ultimately I had to make a decision not to go. I was out of state and have a pregnant wife and a 3yo. I just couldn't leave.

I was in a piss mood all day and I realize that excuse sucks.

HERE IS MY PROMISE:

1. I will take a day off and go to the hearing (if we can get one) and I will be at the next rallies.

2. If you went to the rally, I will buy you a beer next time I see you... YES ALL OF YOU! ALL 5000 OF YOU.

Honestly, thank you. I know you all had something "better" to do and decided to step up. You are awesome!

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AN ******* FOR NOT GOING... I deserve it![frown]

I have nothing to say. This was my first rally. But I seriously don't think you owe anyone anything. Just like rallies in the past, those who could make it did. It's good for all of us how many turned out. But as Mr. Wallace said...there is a lot more work we can all do because there is so much more to do. Get people to see this isn't about guns anymore. This is about power, oppression, tyranny and a would be dictator trying to look good before she goes to the DNC. As Wallce said..."If they can do this to us, they can do it to you...."

We need to vote these people out of office. We need this decision overturned, we need healey out of office, we need the AG's office reigned in and take all that power away from one person which I believe is outlined in 93A (who the heck agreed to that I'd like to know..) and we need to repeal the AWB.

No stopping now. The rest of the country is watching.

But we won't do this alone. We need to put all of our differences aside and stand united with other groups. The pols have us so divided by our differences they own us. They know it and yet most of us are too stupid to realize it. That needs to change.

Last edited:
Sometimes you can go sometimes you just can't make it happen. There are other ways to keep up the pressure. My dad and I made it in and were trolling any legislators who would speak to us in the statehouse. We must continue to demand action and give nothing up in the process.

1. As said before me - sometimes you just can't make it. I couldn't make it to previous events.

2. In regards to what you said about "hearing", and in line of what one of the female legislator (can't remember her name) said today at the rally, about "work with us" - well, **** that! There should be no 'work with us' and no hearing. Work with us and hearing means compromise and there shall be NO EFFING COMPROMISE about ANYTHING!! The only thing that needs to happen at this point is a full and complete reverse to Tuesday, July 19, 2016. Hearings will be held by US when we decide what we're willing to give up on, when we go back to pre 1994 statute. The legislator needs to beg us for hearing and needs to beg to work with us, not the other way around.

Congrats on your upcoming child!

Your not the only one who couldn't make it today.
There are just some commitments you can't break.
But you can bet i'll be on the phone every damn day and e- mailing every day and generally being a thorn in thier side every day till this gets resolved.
Salute to everyone who did make it today, that was a hell of a showing.

This, I hope, isn't the last rally. I hope the rally's continue. I hope that we all get active. I hope that weapon manufacturers stand with us. I hope that more politicians make their voice heard. I hope that groups that represent us make their voice heard. I hope we still make calls and still send letters, every day, and when the election comes we all put our BS aside and make sure the vote sways our way.

We were silent all this time and now we are against the ropes. The time of action has passed and we've gotta wobble our way back.

I attended today but I have the feeling our reps hope this all blows over and sticks for the next year or two. We need to keep it going next rally should be at Healy's street

Wife's birthday was today, she had to work, I had to parent. No way was I bringing a 3yo out there.

Wife's birthday was today, she had to work, I had to parent. No way was I bringing a 3yo out there.

I didn't bring my kids either. But I saw a woman there with an infant. Then I felt like a wimp....lol But only because my kids are teenagers.

All who attended the rally. You made a difference and I thank you!

Honestly, thank you. I know you all had something "better" to do and decided to step up. You are awesome!

No I didn't have something "better" to do. I had other things I could have done but none as important to me as maintaining our rights.

Mike, you were there with us in spirit. You have covered for each of us some other time. The rally was a success because those who could attend did attend. They all finally got involved.

You have been involved. And you will continue to be because you believe as we do about injustice and over reach by government.

No worries. We'll catch you next time. :)

Sent from the Warlock Command Center

Work with us and hearing means compromise and there shall be NO EFFING COMPROMISE aboutANYTHING!!
We need to redefine compromise as BOTH sides getting something or BOTH sides losing something; not one side only getting part of what it wants.

For starters, we should be demanding the end to "suitability" as part of any deal.

We need to redefine compromise as BOTH sides getting something or BOTH sides losing something; not one side only getting part of what it wants.

For starters, we should be demanding the end to "suitability" as part of any deal.

I always said.. OK lets compromise. Make background checks free and over the phone (without registration). Require them for all transfers. Then let us transfer as much as we like with anyone in any state.

I couldn't make it due to work. And before you jump on me, I work EMS on the over night. Last night was extremely busy and I got out two hours late due to me being one of two people certified to do a Neonatal Intensive Care emergency transport to Boston Children's.

I did however donates those two hours OT to Comm2A and Goal. I am proud to hear that 5000 showed up. Made my heart swell with pride!

Wife had to work and we have a 9 week old here, not a chance I was bringing him out in this heat. Sometimes family comes first.

I completely understand. I have a 5 month old with an ear infection. No way I could go. However, I donated another $100 to GOAL on top of my usual monthly donation. My way of making it right. At least in my mind.

Thanks everyone for making it. I had work today and I'm pissed I couldn't make it. I knew the turn out was going to be great based on the rally that was held a few years ago. I went green again and will be donating to GOAL and Comm2a.

Back
Top Bottom