Thanks Folks. Opinions on the CZ P10C

I don't care about "mass compliance", I dont think theyre on the list but I've been ignoring that list for a long time now.

I have two P10Cs and a P10S. All 3 run great. Basically it's just about a Glock with a better trigger, the triggers even break the same way, but cleaner.

The one thing I dont like though, if you want to change the backstraps... you need a roll pin punch thats not typically available at smaller hardware stores, although someplace like HF might have it. I had to order mine online, I forget what the diameter was, of course. Then you have to "carefully bang the shit out of the pin with a hammer" to remove the strap. It's a 5 minute operation but its not as simplistic as the glock idea of doing the same thing, but if you have tiny hands you might never change it anyways.

Magazines are slightly pricier compared to Glock, though. 10 round cripplemags are available for MA use/posession.

The P10S also has sort of a design flaw, although aftermarket basepads supposdely address it but I havent gotten around to it yet. You can get the skin of your pinky finger stuck between the mag and magwell and get a nice blood blister out of it. So if you get an "S" be careful.

Also another cool thing, these guns have holster compatibility with existing Glock holsters. That said, I would not do this and just get a kydex holster for a P10. For example in a pinch you can use a P10C in a Glock 19 holster, but you're still going to have a better fitment outcome with a holster made for a P10.

Yea, I know that, but wanted to know if an ffl would sell new if I cant find one used. Thanks
It will be easier to find one selling new over one to transfer a used one you bought elsewhere online. You can check the listings here and you can see the FFLs that sell CZs

I don't care about "mass compliance", I dont think theyre on the list but I've been ignoring that list for a long time now.

I have two P10Cs and a P10S. All 3 run great. Basically it's just about a Glock with a better trigger, the triggers even break the same way, but cleaner.

The one thing I dont like though, if you want to change the backstraps... you need a roll pin punch thats not typically available at smaller hardware stores, although someplace like HF might have it. I had to order mine online, I forget what the diameter was, of course. Then you have to "carefully bang the shit out of the pin with a hammer" to remove the strap. It's a 5 minute operation but its not as simplistic as the glock idea of doing the same thing, but if you have tiny hands you might never change it anyways.

Magazines are slightly pricier compared to Glock, though. 10 round cripplemags are available for MA use/posession.

The P10S also has sort of a design flaw, although aftermarket basepads supposdely address it but I havent gotten around to it yet. You can get the skin of your pinky finger stuck between the mag and magwell and get a nice blood blister out of it. So if you get an "S" be careful.

Also another cool thing, these guns have holster compatibility with existing Glock holsters. That said, I would not do this and just get a kydex holster for a P10. For example in a pinch you can use a P10C in a Glock 19 holster, but you're still going to have a better fitment outcome with a holster made for a P10.

Thanks for all the info. Thats what I was looking for. I appreciate it. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom