Thanks for clearing that up maura

I guess that they are serious. They just shut down all BFS & LEOSA training in MA!

The issue for her is not so much "is it true" but "will this further demonize gun owners". None of the pesky stuff like asking police chiefs if they have a violent crime problem with LTC holders in their town/city. Just because she says it does not mean she believes it. If she does, it is only because of the filter imposed by her belief system (the same way that some people sincerely believe that HIV/Aids is retribution from an omniscient creator).
Great point, and last night a tv news report from Marshfield and newton chiefs stated all crime numbers are down this month, compared to last month and March of last year by 50%, including Domestic violence.
maura is peddling fake news with no stats.

Great point, and last night a tv news report from Marshfield and newton chiefs stated all crime numbers are down this month, compared to last month and March of last year by 50%, including Domestic violence.
maura is peddling fake news with no stats.
That was last month. Rents due now. Let us not forget it’s OK to be running around with face masks so criminals gotta criminal. Wearing a mask is not looking out of place today so give it a little more time.

So the Republican Governor and Democrat Attorney General are on the same page that the ability of the people of Massachusetts to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights is not essential. I won't say what I am thinking as it isn't Christian, well, New Testament Christian... it is defintely Old Testament Pestilence as Wrath of God Christian.

Gunrunner has been my choice shop since it was c and f guns a decade ago and right outside the center of town.
John and his wife Frances are gun people and true Americans!

Guys - this is an OPPERTUNITY.... Sue, win and get the case law on the books so the end result is NEVER again!
After 3-5 years you MIGHT get that verdict. Even so, MA would still do what it wants all over again, they just don't care about law.

After 3-5 years you MIGHT get that verdict. Even so, MA would still do what it wants all over again, they just don't care about law.

You may have a verdict AND financial compensation for the gun shop's lost revenue... Add in class action status for every shop in the state and you're talking some tall coin. Get a decision like that on the books and I think the state would be hard-pressed to want to take that on again...

I called a bit after 4 and got a bunch of messages, and no one is available for the switchboard. It sucks that the average guy's voice is never heard. God, there's got to be some heavy duty 2A lawyer / enthusiast that can help?? Good God.

It would be a lot quicker it someone in the Trump administration called Chuck the cuck and said "What's this I hear about you going against federal guidelines ?"
"There's a lot of states screaming for federal aid."...

then he goes on TV as Duh Resistance to Orange Man Bad.. and looks good to leftists.

i think there is a Good way for gun stores to calculate the lost revenue here and get that back plus legal fees and penalties.. if any are still in business once this is all over.

Gov. ShitForBrains pressured my club (Centralville Sportsmen's Club in Dracut) into shutting down all ranges.
Just got an email from the club stating such after getting back from the range. I was the last/only one there.

Pussies...

Lucky for me, I'm relentless and persistent...

Back
Top Bottom