• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanks MFS for getting me addicted

cfbackrow

NES Member
I took advantage of the Mass Firearms school Karma giveaway voucher today....Shot a few of there sigs...now I have a problem...I shot them better than all my other guns...damn MFS for allowing me free access to get addicted...Actually wanted to let everyone know that MFS was a great range and I had a great experience and if your in the area..check them out.....
p.s if you have an extra 226 or 239 SAS in 9mm ..let me know

I also took advantage of my karma pass on Saturday. Got to try a bunch of great guns but the one I liked the best was the S&W E series 1911. Couldn't believe how accurate I was able to shoot that. I was super impressed with everything about the range, the employees, the facility, etc. I wish I didn't live so far away or I would go more often.

There were a ton of people there taking basic firearms courses (I assume). A very diverse group, all different races, ages, and seemed evenly split between male & female. If this many people are getting their LTC's then hopefully we can gain some ground on 2A here in MA.

People always shoot "new" guns better because they have less expectations with them, or you could be just more relaxed. ;-) Once you own it for a bit, chances are you will regress back to how you really shoot IMHO. The firearms doesn't make the shooter. If you are good you can shoot anything.

Glocks are reliable for sure. I have seen some guys shoot stock ones extremely well! I shoot revolvers better in double action mode more so than single action. Do what works for YOU and not what the masses say.

Fear the person who owns only ONE firearm because chances are he/she will be able to use it quite well.

YMMV.

took advantage of the MFS karma as well. had a blast there.
lots of guns to rent and absolutely no hassle. great people, clean place and top notch facility.

I took advantage of the Mass Firearms school Karma giveaway voucher today....Shot a few of there sigs...now I have a problem...I shot them better than all my other guns...damn MFS for allowing me free access to get addicted...Actually wanted to let everyone know that MFS was a great range and I had a great experience and if your in the area..check them out.....
p.s if you have an extra 226 or 239 SAS in 9mm ..let me know

i have a Sig SP2022 9mm Tac Pac I might get rid of if your interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom