"That's pretty scary."

So, we're waiting for the doors to open to get into the visitors gallery at the state house today, when a State Rep tried to get a group of girls from the Mondanock Valley Field Hockey (I think that's what it was) team through the crowd to their reserved seats in the gallery.

The crowd wasn't moving fast at all, and the girls started whispering amongst themselves and pointing to the Glock on the hip of a guy a few feet away.

"That's pretty scary", said the girl standing shoulder-to-shoulder next to me in the slow-moving crowd, about an inch away from the .45 under my jacket, and the .380 in my pocket.

I guess I wasn't "scary".

So, we're waiting for the doors to open to get into the visitors gallery at the state house today, when a State Rep tried to get a group of girls from the Mondanock Valley Field Hockey (I think that's what it was) team through the crowd to their reserved seats in the gallery.

The crowd wasn't moving fast at all, and the girls started whispering amongst themselves and pointing to the Glock on the hip of a guy a few feet away.

"That's pretty scary", said the girl standing shoulder-to-shoulder next to me in the slow-moving crowd, about an inch away from the .45 under my jacket, and the .380 in my pocket.

I guess I wasn't "scary".

the libtards are coming...the libtards are coming....

1 if by land, 2 if by sea

That's the mentality of people these days. The gun is 'scary'... The inanimate object is 'scary'... The man made item that only works when actuated by human hands is 'scary'...

Not knowing anything about the guy/gal carrying it and making a judgement call as his/her mental status seems pretty self-absorbed to me. To say, 'That's pretty scary' says to me that her thoughts are anyone with a gun is going to lose their minds... just because they decided to carry.

It's depressing how when you choose to carry you are pegged as paranoid.

Personally, I'm not Dr. Jekel not carrying and then Mr. Hyde when I carry... anyone elses here suffer from that. Does the gun just make you go ape-sh*t?

I would think a male politician would pose a much greater threat of wrongdoing around a group of high school girls than a man with a gun.

I had some friends over the other night to play some games. I was open carrying in my house as I usualy do and one of the girls over asked why I was wearing a gun in the house. I just said why not, better to be prepared. later when we were going out to get pizza, I put on a jacket that concealed it and once again she asked, "your not going out driving with that are you?" to which I responded, sure, why not. Never know if I might need it. She had after stated that it was kinda scary and that she only ever saw a gun when her dad was going out hunting and didn't see why I would need it outside of that. The conversation kinda went on from there, not sure if I got thru to her or not, but once I get my NRA and MSP cert, she'll be one of the first ones I call to offer a class too.

Just missed you, B

So, we're waiting for the doors to open to get into the visitors gallery at the state house today...

My brother and I were waiting directly outside the gallery doors from about 0900 to 0945, talking w/ a statie and the green blazer guy. When we realized there wouldn't be enough room for all of the pro-liberty folks due to the student tour, we opted for breakfast instead.

(BTW, my Glock was IWB today, so it wasn't me who was scaring poor little girls.)

Way too many Ma**h***s moving to NH and too few good folks like Bruce to keep the balance.

Being a free man must be akin to being a wild animal and watching the advance of men building crappy homes and Wal*Marts further into your habitat. [angry]

+1

There is no downside to knowledge and education on this subject. I have done the same with some folks on the fence.

-R

Yes, and while I haven;t gotten all that many over to the good side
I have at least gotten some to see what a fools errand and a decoy gun control is. Worst case I usually get, "well, I can I can see that you have the right to have them but I don't like them."

I'm starting to think these "progressives" all suffer from some type of infection that impairs cognitive ability.

Back
Top Bottom