• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America

Yeah. I've never seen the Glock model (sic) they used for the picture of a Glock.

Pistols, rifles, revolvers, and shotguns are four of the five most dangerous guns?

The Rolling Stone should stick to stoned musicians.

"nearly 70 percent of homicides for which the FBI received weapons data involved the use of a firearm"...

No sh!t? So when someone stabbed someone else, the Pd didn't ask the FBI to trace the serial number of the knife? Way to twist facts.

Those spelling errors... Do "journalists" even care any more? Or did they just get rid of editors entirely?

Joking aside, I actually did learn something from the article. I never knew revolvers weren't technically pistols >.> Though derringers are.

"nearly 70 percent of homicides for which the FBI received weapons data involved the use of a firearm"...

No sh!t? So when someone stabbed someone else, the Pd didn't ask the FBI to trace the serial number of the knife? Way to twist facts.

Heh.

"5 most dangerous guns" are pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, and derringers.

Huh.

Next month, I hope Rolling Stone does an expose on the five cars most often involved in automobile accidents: Sedans, pickup trucks, convertibles, hatchbacks, and SUV's.

I read in Rolling Stone that five reasons people most often go to the hospital are illness, accidents, laboratory tests, visiting patients, or because they work at or for the hospital.

Next Valentine's Day perhaps Rolling Stone could enlighten us with a list of the five genders of people: male, female, males who used to be females, females who used to be males, and people who are male and female at the same time.

The five things most often found in the universe are solid things, liquid things, gaseous things, things that are like solid and liquid (Jello) , and that plasma thing inside fluorescent bulbs...It's true...I read it in Rolling Stone.

Which is a solid thing...

The five most deadliest cars:

1. Toyota Camry
2. Honda Accord
3. Honda Civic
4. Toyota Corolla
5. Ford F-150

After all, they're the vehicles that intoxicated and irresponsible operators prefer to drive most.

Back
Top Bottom