The balls on Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
News told same - for dept. of labor to issue fines on businesses per each non compliance case. I am lost and can’t comprehend how and who will be maintaining this reporting. On a weekly basis no less.

valid message

Attachments

• KBC19-Men-2.jpg
    KBC19-Men-2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1624caf0-46a7-41f0-9591-a9114afe2a91.6c0bb07c740c21624eada41b93051423.jpeg
    1624caf0-46a7-41f0-9591-a9114afe2a91.6c0bb07c740c21624eada41b93051423.jpeg
    838.8 KB · Views: 6
This guy is quite a POS. Unfortunately, the courts in this country have signaled they don't care about individual rights or freedoms anymore so it looks like a bunch of us are going to make them test us weekly. F'cking bizzaro world.

the courts have slapped the pudding brain down at least a handful of times and other cases are working their way through the courts. It is false to say the courts are not stopping illegal acts of pudding brain

That's how I interpret it.

I'm sure it will be framed that if a business does NOT comply, they are Nazi racist conservatives.

pudding brain may have the legal ability to force government and government contractors to get the vaccine but he has absolutely no power to force anyone else.

the courts have slapped the pudding brain down at least a handful of times and other cases are working their way through the courts. It is false to say the courts are not stopping illegal acts of pudding brain
Didn't the Surpreme's give the green light to companies being able to force it ?

Now he's back on TV .

It's the fault of all you unvaccinated people.

the messagin from this administration is horrible. They trot this moron out each month to say the same thing and no one is buying it. He lectures and lies.

Wow.

What an absolute turd. This makes FDR look like a small-government Tea Party radical.
It is a new brave world indeed. Or an iteration of the old one, more likely.
All now will have to report on .gov compliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom