• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The big shooting range in the sky gets another member.

Twigg

NES Member
My friend and fellow NES member Tele_Mark has passed away. [angry] I just got the news from my wife. She saw his obituary and came up front to give me the news. He was only 58. Pancreatic cancer got him. I know he wasn't on here much lately, his last post was in 2014. I used to see him once in awhile and was wondering what happened. to him.

My friend and fellow NES member Tele_Mark has passed away. [angry] I just got the news from my wife. She saw his obituary and came up front to give me the news. He was only 58. Pancreatic cancer got him. I know he wasn't on here much lately, his last post was in 2014. I used to see him once in awhile and was wondering what happened. to him.
Aww damn, he was one of the original members, lived way out west I believe..Met him a couple times where he worked doing A/V stuff.

RIP Mark.

Aww damn, he was one of the original members, lived way out west I believe..Met him a couple times where he worked doing A/V stuff.

RIP Mark.

Actually he lived in North Leominster, before he moved to NH I know this because I literally drove by his house every time I stopped to see my parents.

Perhaps you confusing him with MassMark, who still is alive and well. (although doesn't really get on here anymore).

Tele_Mark was a great guy, though. I bought some ammo from him years ago and went to S&W factory with him, EddieCoyle, and a few other
people.

RIP, Mark.... [sad]

Back
Top Bottom