• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Disillusionment of the Deplorables

and supposedly the Pandemic/riots contributed to 40 million new gun owners so some people were paying attention as their neighborhoods were trashed and now we see a new pandemic emerging from the ruins of BLM and defund the Police. Out of control gun violence in Dem run cities which the left wants to blame on us. These thugs are so brazen because they know the liberal DA's don't want to prosecute them because they're BLACK and are just SJWers instead of prosecutors. 3 murder suspects in ST. Louis were released because the Prosecutors failed to show up more than once but they had no problem going after the McCloskey's for defending their property. The average American is NOT stupid and these liberal woke clowns are either running on borrowed time(2022 election) or are about to be eaten by their own.

Ironically, you can get away with a lot of havoc in urban areas.

But it seems to me that if they act-out in the suburbs,
they may not like the outcome.
(Depends on the townsfolk).

And don't even think of misbehaving in rural areas -
one of the most satisfying anti-Antifa videos I saw
from last summer took place around some small town Gas Mart.
Good old boys and helpful bikers were hunting Antifa around town
like ghosts hunting Pac-Man
(except the ghosts were coordinating with radios [shocked] ).

Ironically, you can get away with a lot of havoc in urban areas.

But it seems to me that if they act-out in the suburbs,
they may not like the outcome.
(Depends on the townsfolk).

And don't even think of misbehaving in rural areas -
one of the most satisfying anti-Antifa videos I saw
from last summer took place around some small town Gas Mart.
Good old boys and helpful bikers were hunting Antifa around town
like ghosts hunting Pac-Man
(except the ghosts were coordinating with radios [shocked] ).
and that's why they stick to cities run by gutless Dem Mayors.

I'm with you here. I honestly cannot remember the last time I sat down and watched "the news" or even any news show including Fox or OAN or anything. I've been much happier for it. My brother always calls me asking if I've seen this or that on that last Tucker episode and I'm just like "no dude why? Why purposely piss myself off and raise my blood pressure?"

True, but how realistic is it to convince these dolts to shut their TV off? Best I can do when someone brings up what they saw on the news and they're fishing for my opinion is to say "IDK I don't watch that trash". I think getting people off the tube is akin to trying to pull a brainwashed friend or family member out of scientology or some other cult. The "news" is like religion for a lot of these people.

I will pause at the news channels if I see a nice rack or great legs, but other than that it's click, click, click........Even thought I don't understand spanish, I'll often check out the spanish news weather reports.

very seldom watch local news except for weather, FOX/FOX Business or Newsmax. The Five and Tucker, glad to hear the NSA admitted to unmasking Tucker for political reasons. I just filed for Social Security yesterday even thou the employees are still working remote. Had to do it by phone, Dementia Joe just fired their boss because he was telling employees to go back to office and Union wasn't happy. My Mother, a career SSA employee would be appalled. The Swamp is winning!

For some bizarre reason people don't think of forums, listservs, and usenet as social media, when in fact they were the /original/ forms of social media. The main advantage of which is that the content is not curated by ConhugeShitcos.

If you post TLDR as a response to a Twitter post - you basically just admitted that you're a friggin retard.

I think that is one of the major differences between social media like Twitter and Facebook - and an internet forum. Yeah - ok, forums are "social media" , but I don't even remember that term existing before the advent of things like Facebook and Twitter and the rest. The browser accessible forums evolved from stuff like Usenet - right? Which was basically just all-text discussion groups. I think of a forum as an online version of an in-person discussion group, which is something that has existed for basically - forever.

Facebook and Twitter took that shit and weaponized it. And I remember web forums being pretty much wide open for any sort of discussion - unhindered by topics that were discussed or language that was used. If there was ever any restrictions - they came maybe from the forum owner not liking people talking about killing each other , or came from Corporate Shitco not wanting people cross-posting their news stories and shit like that. Restrictions on forums also came directly from the government threatening forum owners for allowing certain topics to be discussed on "their" forums. A lot of that seems to have faded away a little - probably because everybody concentrates on Twitter and Facebook now and forgets that the forums even exist.

But there's still been a pretty long list of conservative and/or right leaning sites that have been pushed off the intardwebs over the last few years. That's the Globohomo left searching for demons out there in internet land and attacking them using any means possible. That is I think yet another distinction between forums and Twitter/Facebook etc. Forums get censored and shut down from without. Twitter and Facebook shut people down from within.

I am resurrecting this article because it deserves a review and re-read considering the recent events. It's quite relevant and lays out the Swamp/Leftists plans to NEVER allow Trump or the Deplorables to regain power.

If I had the sort of power to not let the other guy in power, how did the other guy get into power in hte first place? Was it a case of temporary incompetence?

If I had the sort of power to not let the other guy in power, how did the other guy get into power in hte first place? Was it a case of temporary incompetence?
Because the Swamp was convinced Trump had no chance and Crooked Hillary would win in a landslide. They were convinced the lamestream media would destroy him and his family during the campaign and were so shocked when he won live news readers were actually weeping on National TV the night of the election. I'll never forget waking up at 5:15 am the day after to go to work, turning on FOX and watching them declare Donald Trump the next President of the United States. I sat in my chair laughing for 10 straight minutes and listened to Breitbart on the way to work. Holman Jenkins Jr in the WSJ still believes to this day Trump had no intention of winning and was only trying to get publicity for his brand. I dispute that theory, but the rest is history. The ongoing Trump saga is one for the ages and IMHO will determine the fate and direction of the country for many years to come.

Because the Swamp was convinced Trump had no chance and Crooked Hillary would win in a landslide. They were convinced the lamestream media would destroy him and his family during the campaign and were so shocked when he won live news readers were actually weeping on National TV the night of the election. I'll never forget waking up at 5:15 am the day after to go to work, turning on FOX and watching them declare Donald Trump the next President of the United States. I sat in my chair laughing for 10 straight minutes and listened to Breitbart on the way to work. Holman Jenkins Jr in the WSJ still believes to this day Trump had no intention of winning and was only trying to get publicity for his brand. I dispute that theory, but the rest is history. The ongoing Trump saga is one for the ages and IMHO will determine the fate and direction of the country for many years to come.
Yep.

The swamp definitely thought they had that all locked up and because their mindset is one dimensional I think they just never seriously considered the likelihood he might actually win.

Look at all that has gone down since that time, it's plainly obvious that the Swamp is chock full of arrogant commie scum.

Like you - I laughed my ass off when I heard he won.

They are doubling down now to correct their mistake and make sure WE never regain power over them. As mentioned previously they have backed themselves into a corner by declaring us to deplorable to govern or work with so after the midterms they will have no choice except to resort to violence and intimidation. Victor Davis Hanson recently wrote and spoke on Tucker's Show that the Leftists have moved so far Left that they can never garner 50% of the vote to win major elections so it's either vote rigging or a Coup led by the FBI/DOJ and DOD. Before Trump left office he introduced Schedule F which would have allowed the President to fire thousands of swamp creatures previously protected by either Civil Service or govt. union's. This sent shock waves through the legions of swamp creatures and mobilized them to fight for their lives/namby, pamby guaranteed jobs in the swamp that is DC. Remember, Trump proposed moving many of the alphabet agencies out of DC and relocating them to the heartland which the swamp creatures despise. Imagine Dept. of Agriculture in Iowa, EPA in Indianapolis, Dept. Of Interior in Montana, etc. Keep Your Powder Dry!

They are doubling down now to correct their mistake and make sure WE never regain power over them. As mentioned previously they have backed themselves into a corner by declaring us to deplorable to govern or work with so after the midterms they will have no choice except to resort to violence and intimidation. Victor Davis Hanson recently wrote and spoke on Tucker's Show that the Leftists have moved so far Left that they can never garner 50% of the vote to win major elections so it's either vote rigging or a Coup led by the FBI/DOJ and DOD. Before Trump left office he introduced Schedule F which would have allowed the President to fire thousands of swamp creatures previously protected by either Civil Service or govt. union's. This sent shock waves through the legions of swamp creatures and mobilized them to fight for their lives/namby, pamby guaranteed jobs in the swamp that is DC. Remember, Trump proposed moving many of the alphabet agencies out of DC and relocating them to the heartland which the swamp creatures despise. Imagine Dept. of Agriculture in Iowa, EPA in Indianapolis, Dept. Of Interior in Montana, etc. Keep Your Powder Dry!

The idea of putting the capital in a place where all the politicians don't want to be - is as old as the capital itself. I remember reading something that said the growth of big government somewhat parallels the advent of air conditioning. Once DC became bearable during the summer months - the politicians rather quickly evolved to just staying there year round.

There was a proposal back in the 1980s as well - if I remember correctly - to put the capital somewhere in the "heartland" like in the middle of somewhere like Kansas - to first remove it from the East coast power centers like NYC and Boston - but also to put it in a place where the politicians did not want to be.

Trump was on the right track with that thought process IMHO.

Yes he did, I remember watching him on Crossfire with Rachel Maddow and Robert Novak, James Carville and Paul Begala I believe.
I must have missed the NSA unmasking Tucker for political reasons.

Does anyone have a link they'd like to share ?

My experience of Tucker is that he just points out the obvious and bitches about it, he doesn't really offer any solutions -- sure, it fires up the conservative base, but his commentary arrives stillborn .

I must have missed the NSA unmasking Tucker for political reasons.

Does anyone have a link they'd like to share ?

My experience of Tucker is that he just points out the obvious and bitches about it, he doesn't really offer any solutions -- sure, it fires up the conservative base, but his commentary arrives stillborn .

Isn't that what they all do? He's a TV host not an official nor an activist

Cuz the solution unfortunately involves copious violence.

Back
Top Bottom