• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The First Amendment Is Getting In The Way Of Government Removing Posts It Doesn't Agree With

Well yes, Ketanji. The Bill of Rights does hamstring the government. Well put.

One would have thought she'd have learned that in junior high school, like I did. Or in high school. Or college. Or law school. But better late than never, I guess.[rofl]

Hillary wins 2016 and likely 2020. Here is what the SCOTUS would look like.

1. Roberts
2. Thomas
3. Alito
4. Sotomayor
5. Kagan
6. Katanji Brown Jackson version #1.
7. Katanji Brown Jackson version #2.
8. Katanji Brown Jackson version #3.
9. Katanji Brown Jackson version #4.

6-3 Democrats with all 6 of them radical Leftists.

How many realize we got very, very lucky with Trump.

How many realize we can go back to 2016 in the blink of an eye.

Hillary wins 2016 and likely 2020. Here is what the SCOTUS would look like.

1. Roberts
2. Thomas
3. Alito
4. Sotomayor
5. Kagan
6. Katanji Brown Jackson version #1.
7. Katanji Brown Jackson version #2.
8. Katanji Brown Jackson version #3.
9. Katanji Brown Jackson version #4.

6-3 Democrats with all 6 of them radical Leftists.

How many realize we got very, very lucky with Trump.

How many realize we can go back to 2016 in the blink of an eye.
100% correct. Too many people can't get past Trump's abrasive personality to appreciate what he has done for our country. When he was in office I used to joke that if a staff member would only break his Twitter thumbs, he'd be the perfect President. I didn't care for him feeding divisiveness and his touchdown dances when he got something right, but for the most part where it counted he was right. Euro trash leftists had their fun portraying him as a diapered toddler having tantrums, but in reality it's Oblabla and Biden that have had kindergarten level foreign and economic policy.

Leftists are too f-ing stupid and short sighted to understand how the Constitution protects them as well.

Well yes, Ketanji. The Bill of Rights does hamstring the government. Well put.

One would have thought she'd have learned that in junior high school, like I did. Or in high school. Or college. Or law school. But better late than never, I guess.[rofl]
Oh she knows it
Difference is she believes it to be a defect needing correction.

She's F'ing stupid. If kids are jumping out windows. . . . here's the shocker. . . . IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO STOP IT! Gah!

Damn. How did they not pick up on that? That would have been my quick retort. "Justice Mustus. . . . . is that a concern of the government? I mean, in the historic tradition sense?"

It's an archaic and obsolete document written by slaveholders to ensure they remain in power for perpetuity. That's what leftists think, if you can call it thinking.
They dont focus on what is written, they focus on the people who wrote it, holding them to modern day standards, at the same time completely ignoring the moral failings and atrocities their own heroes have commited

100% correct. Too many people can't get past Trump's abrasive personality to appreciate what he has done for our country. When he was in office I used to joke that if a staff member would only break his Twitter thumbs, he'd be the perfect President. I didn't care for him feeding divisiveness and his touchdown dances when he got something right, but for the most part where it counted he was right. Euro trash leftists had their fun portraying him as a diapered toddler having tantrums, but in reality it's Oblabla and Biden that have had kindergarten level foreign and economic policy.

Leftists are too f-ing stupid and short sighted to understand how the Constitution protects them as well.
They're also too fvcking stupid and short sighted to realize the punishments they have coming.

Back
Top Bottom