The Fort Constitution Arms Collectors bi-annual gun show is August 27th

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
The Fort Constitution Arms Collectors bi-annual gun show is August 27th 9-5pm. $5 admission 80 tables Bektash shriners building Concord, NH

Diprete Show Sept 9,10 Everett Ice Arena Concord, NH

Yup. Going down to set up this afternoon. At least it has A/C. I bet the hockey rink would be brutal today, but that's not for 2 weeks.

7/28 ETA: Nice crowd for the morning, but the weather killed it from 2:00PM on. I'm happy with how I did, but others thought people were sitting on their wallets. Saw several gunshow regulars I've gotten to know over the years.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the show! Fairly busy. The front of the room was cooler than the back of the room. To the individual who insisted that Black Tip 30-06 AP ammo has tungsten in it, only if it is made prior to 1940. After that the government developed Manganese-Molybdenum tool steel as the AP portion of the bullet. Also, I have ZV marked green tip 5.56 ammunition SS109/M855 ZV was manufactured in Czechoslovakia, Prague. More commonly referred to as Sellior & Bellot. I'll hopefully see everyone at the ice-arena in about 2 weeks.

I finally got to this show. Nice selection if items for a small show. Prices weren't too too bad. I was on my bike so I was limited to what I could bring home with me. Bought a little ammo. l would have grabbed half a dozen ammo cans if I had my jeep.

Back
Top Bottom