• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The future under Hillary Clinton

That is a great read!!! And, thanks for messing up the rest of my day while I read Fred's entire site!!!!! [laugh2]

Sounds about right. Blame EVERYONE except who is responsible and EVERYTHING except the true causes of things.

Blame-O-Crats will blame. I wonder if SHillary will blame George Bush for stuff? Probably will.

So facken sad it is the new normal. God, I hate typing those two words.

Merry Christmas.

The future under Hillary Clinton

hooverville3cap.jpg

And all opposition web sites have been shut down. All computers now come with pre-installed, hard code to block all unauthorized internet access.
And, following the example set by China, All internet traffic is monitored, and individuals scored based on how much authorized news they read. If an individual's score drops to zero they are not allowed to leave their home residence for any reason, not even a medical emergency or house fire until their score rises about 50.

Old cow doesnt know the difference between classified and unclassified documents and people will still vote for her.[hmmm]

There is going to be a D near her name on the ballot - that is all the majority need. Yes, I said majority; the majority of the people that show up. Enough of the traditional, leave me alone and I leave you alone American's are fed up and want no part of what is going on. Further, enough of the voting 'R' base will be split by Trump or Bush(lite) (whichever gets the nomination) that will seal the deal.

I'm getting my son a TAVOR in January to make sure we don't get any surprises later on in the year.

Back
Top Bottom