The Gun Control Poll Mega Thread

Looks great!

But a link on the top appeared and I clicked on it. http://www.necn.com/12/17/12/Braude...eded/landing.html?blockID=814699&feedID=11106

“The fact that I could go into a Wal-Mart right now and buy virtually the same weapon [Adam] Lanza used, and buy as much ammunition that I can carry out to my car, is unconscionable,” Braude said. “If you’re worried about the tyranny of government, you should go out and get yourself a nuclear weapon because you’re not going to be able to protect yourself if the government comes to get you.”

[rolleyes] [laugh]

Voted - not that the results will be broadcast.

But I did see Kathy Lee Gifford jump all over an anti today on the tube, saying she does think that people should have the right to own a firearm to protect themselves and their family. I was like " What did she say?" "Rewind that"

“The fact that I could go into a Wal-Mart right now and buy virtually the same weapon [Adam] Lanza used, and buy as much ammunition that I can carry out to my car, is unconscionable,” Braude said. “If you’re worried about the tyranny of government, you should go out and get yourself a nuclear weapon because you’re not going to be able to protect yourself if the government comes to get you.”

Wait, Wal-Mart is selling Nukes now?

Back
Top Bottom