• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Still not entirely clear what TGP actually did to help with the online sales side of the story. They seem to have been involved in the first part - educating that you need a license to buy at a dealer, correct? What other evidence is there to suspect they ratted on Target Sports or how that part played out??

Still not entirely clear what TGP actually did to help with the online sales side of the story. They seem to have been involved in the first part - educating that you need a license to buy at a dealer, correct? What other evidence is there to suspect they ratted on Target Sports or how that part played out??

Well if I were a store that made money selling Ammo in MA, what would I stand to gain by eliminating online competition ?

Here's another WCVB-TV Ch. 5 report, this one featuring Weston Shooters Club, generating positive publicity for the club, shooting sports and Massachusetts gun owners:

http://www.wcvb.com/article/shooting-club-and-movie-pass/8052972
Weston is a nice place, way too epensive for me, one or two of the owners are Weston PD so they have a good relationship with the locals, strict rules you're not doing any rapid fire or mag dumps. I got the impression they were somewhat selective, probably a number of NES members wouldn't be welcome unless they dressed nice, kept their mouths closed and shot slow. The ammo vending machine is cool, expensive but cool. I don't have to worry about if they'd let me "join" (it's a for profit company, not a club), I wouldn't pay their rates YMMV

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What amazes me about all of this.

1) After all this time FFL's are still stupid enough to allow media onto their property. Doesn't even matter what the premise or "interview" is about.
2) GP is taking all this time to cleanse its reviews and comments of negative posts but the posts by employees calling people faggots, explaining how sending 4473's to the AG doesn't matter etc. are still up.[thinking]
3) That people shopped there to begin with... I mean really their prices were astronomically high. This changes nothing for me as far as my shopping. I will tell absolutely everyone I know who owns an LTC not to bother though.

If this wasn't TGP it is extremely weird to me that someone who uses a bumpstock is concerned about people getting ammo sent to their house.

Add me to the list of disappointed that they are still on here. I guess they must provide enough income to be missed. I would pay a lot more in membership to see them gone.

If you help sway little old ladies and the general public into hating guns, ammo, and gun owners even more, then a gun forum shouldn't welcome you.

Someone should send that screenshot to healey. She'll laugh because it's directed at NES, but I wonder if she'd condone the language.

Posted by a fake account copying them at 7:30AM today, hahaha:
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]TheGun Parlor[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Hi all. Sorry we haven’t responded to any of your recent inquiries. We have been slammed these last few days. You don’t realize how much time interviews demand from your schedule until CNN, The Boston Globe and The New York Times come knocking.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]TheGun Parlor[/FONT][FONT=&amp]We are pleased to announce that The Gun Parlor will now be opening up a second location. Our new location will further enhance our customers buying experience, as we wanted to streamline our paperwork processing structure. We will cut out one of our largest operational costs of postage of all of the 4473s filled out in our shop and we will now be able to hand deliver them to Lady Healey. Our new location at One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108-1518 will become our new headquarters and we will continue to fight for our 2nd Amendment freedoms from this new location![/FONT]

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 416
is TGP saying that they send all of the 4473's to maura (and their new shop is conveniently located near maura's office so they can hand deliver them~?!?!?!) ? I thought they were to be retained by the shop until they ended their business (then sent to batfe) or they were 20 years old.

What am I missing here?

is TGP saying that they send all of the 4473's to maura (and their new shop is conveniently located near maura's office so they can hand deliver them~?!?!?!) ? I thought they were to be retained by the shop until they ended their business (then sent to batfe) or they were 20 years old.

What am I missing here?

Likely a spoof account. Looks like there is a space between Gun and Parlor in "TheGun Parlor" so someone makes an account that looks close enough but is a different account entity and then puts in the profile picture for the business logo and posts shit. Its the business equivelent of someone making a spoof of your personal account and posting about liking to sniff butts or something.

What am I missing here?

Earlier in the thread, it was shown that TGP gives 4473s quarterly to the AG as part of the slap for selling evil killy Glocks to the pleebs. It's on the GOAL or Comm2A website too. The post above is from a troll page someone created, saying they were going to make it easier to give the 4473s to Maura

Earlier in the thread, it was shown that TGP gives 4473s quarterly to the AG as part of the slap for selling evil killy Glocks to the pleebs. It's on the GOAL or Comm2A website too. The post above is from a troll page someone created, saying they were going to make it easier to give the 4473s to Maura

I'd like to see another post saying that Maura will be working the counter every other Saturday.

Heh heh heh.

Oh good. I'll look like a total FUDD wuss as the only thing I recently bought from them was and old 22 target rifle.

Likely a spoof account. Looks like there is a space between Gun and Parlor in "TheGun Parlor" so someone makes an account that looks close enough but is a different account entity and then puts in the profile picture for the business logo and posts shit. Its the business equivelent of someone making a spoof of your personal account and posting about liking to sniff butts or something.

Yup, took a minute to find the account under "people". Looks like they were busy this morning.......... Video may not be safe for work......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWVpky0pamI

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom