The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

No where in the report did it mention that in 40 states there is no issue with online sales. Didn’t mention that one can drive to RI, VT, NH or ME and buy off the shelf either. Lastly, no mention that the online sale ban was an ‘interpretation’ not a regulation or legislation.

Last edited:
No where in the report did it mention that in 47 states there is no issue with online sales. Didn’t mention that one can drive to RI, VT, NH or ME and but off the shelf either. Lastly, no mention that the online sale ban was an ‘interpretation’ not a regulation or legislation.

Of course not! The "report" was clearly "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours"!

Channel 5 gets their anti gun story

Gun parlor puts competition out of their way

It's a win win situation.......well.....unless your a gun owner in mass that actually shoots alot and likes to buy reasonably priced ammo.

One thing the gun parlor didn't consider though......is that gun owners pay attention to detail. They'll be lucky to last to q2 2018. Boycott.

Last edited:
Competition is one thing, but they don’t stock what I shoot, neither does Cabelas (at the store) - my only sure way is(was) online or drop ship to Cabelas Maine.

Anyone know a local place for Weatherby 300 Mag. 180 grain accubonds?

Competition is one thing, but they don’t stock what I shoot, neither does Cabelas (at the store) - my only sure way is(was) online or drop ship to Cabelas Maine.

Anyone know a local place for Weatherby 300 Mag. 180 grain accubonds?
Same here. The only reason I started shooting 300blkout was because of TSUSAs reasonably affordable prices and selection.

Idk what I am gonna do now as most gun dealers around me (which I swore off frequenting anyways after the Tyrant Healey Reinterpratation) don't sell much 300blkout.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
F- these fudds! Why cant these asshats just keep their mouths shut?
Where are the consumer protection law keeping us from getting butt raped by ammo/gun prices and anti-competitive business practices here in mass?
Herr Healey should get on that.

This is going to suck for them.

Attachments

• 4FD831C7-0910-4BB8-A9D2-6D1BE848B7BA.jpg
    4FD831C7-0910-4BB8-A9D2-6D1BE848B7BA.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 298
  • 6F57BACA-78D5-4953-B558-F645317614EC.png
    6F57BACA-78D5-4953-B558-F645317614EC.png
    81 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Because if we don't show what a great job we're doing following the million frigging laws they've already written then they will simply write some more.
Look at what's on deck right now: hi cap mag bans, insurance for gun owners, the list goes on. Maybe theres no stopping it, we ARE outnumbered and bad sh-t keeps happening and crazing the sheep.
But maybe, if, when they interview a MA dealer and are told how great their laws are working then maybe, just maybe, they'll feel "safe" enough that we already have the "toughest laws in the country" and not feel like they have to pass some more? Doesn't anybody get that?

Are YOU GUYs f-ing serious? Gun Parlor was one of the better dealers in the state (FYI, never met the guys but heard plenty of good things from my customers) until the AG ran deep up their ass and almost shut them down. They sold pretty much whatever you wanted to buy that was in the "grey zone", at no small risk. And here on NES everyone is mad at GunParlor? All he did was tell it how it is and you can bet nobody told him what the story was going to be about. The worst you can blame them for is being naive. And for telling the goddam truth. Been there & done that. But, if someone doesn't do a little spin and damage control who else is gonna do it? You guys? Holy crap, talk about eating your own...

This just shows how f-ed up we are as a group. Here we are, outnumbered 8-1 and beating each other up while the media laps it up and Maura wins. The problem with this whole story is the AG says anybody not licensed in MA can't sell ammo here. Nobody can afford to challenge it. She has an unlimited pot of money to crush us/them with: Our damn money! I don't see Goal taking it to court and anyway, if we/they did, we'd probably lose (this IS MA) or, more likely, go broke first. Oh, yeah, "Healy Hurts Families", that was real effective... If thats the best we can do then we are totally f'd....

And then Target Sports makes a big boo-boo (because they usually DO ask for ID) and gets caught selling ammo to us mass-h*les without asking for a license (THAT was the story for chrissakes). And now we just chew off our own leg...

I say all this knowing I'll probably be sorry for even opening my mouth here, among supposed "friends". It ain't easy being a dealer in MA any more. It's not fun anymore either. They are just wearing us down and here you guys are pounding your chests and trying to pin the blame on some poor bastards who thought they were just trying to help? They were not the story, Target Sports was the story and the guy who dropped a dime was the story and the goddam AG writing her own laws and getting away with it is the REAL story.

So why don't we all just chill out and ask ourselves "What did you do today to further our common cause?"
Oh, aside from bitching like a bunch of little girls here on NES...

Better dealers in the state... thats rich. Next you'll be saying Guns Inc. is good.

The range is lame. If I want to stand in a lane ill go bowling. Their markup is like 40% which explains why everyone in the classifieds sells used crap for more than what it cost new online. When you buy a $400 gun for $700 from a dealer in MA you think $500 is a steal. And they have all these extra rules they make up for no apparent reason.

I've been up to the Gun Parlor 2x times to do a personal xfer. Neither was my idea, but all these Central MA guys love that stupid place. First time I had my valid LTC they wanted my Driver's License too.. which by law they don't need. I told them no... they refused to do the xfer so whatever I went out to the car with the guy and started up an EFA10 Xfer. The ****ing kid from TGP came out and told me I couldn't do the xfer on their property. It spooked the guy buying from me so much I had to drive another 30mins to do the xfer at another FFL.

Second time I went there was to buy a used Shield. TGP guy overheard the guy selling the shield to me saying it had an APEX installed and TGP refused to do the Xfer. But don't worry the guy at TGP offered to put the stock trigger back in for only $100. Drove all the way up there for nothing.

Now this.. lolol **** that place.

The best FFLs in this state are the ones that do xfers for $20. I can buy what i need online for the actual price its worth, ship it there, pick it up and be on my way.

Last edited:
I don't recall which one (South Shore, Cape maybe?), some FUDD club had John Rosenthal as a member.

That's a pretty unique looking AK he's holding there, someone might recognize it... just saying [wink]

aS9Gip2.jpg

Video is on YouTube now...

Lol, the 3rd guy is obviously a full blown democrat/rino or part of Rosenthal's cabal and this is a put up job by them, knowing what it would do. Maybe the ch 5 retard is part of his cabal, too. It wouldn't surprise me, they've had people in the glob, etc. (like that piece of shit Steve Bailey).

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have the time or space to put towards reloading. Ordering from TSUSA was a good compromise. Not anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not only that but apparently he doesn't understand that the people that sell mats are going to be equally freaked out by this horseshit, and those windows will close, too. Now the only way to do stuff will be to set up a remote fence and get mats that way (although a ton of people already do this, do to all the bullshit in play going back to AG Reilly's era.... )

-Mike

Sucks they didn't talk to someone intelligent. This would have been the perfect opportunity for a gun store to have said "though it's legal to purchase ammo online, the AGs office has refused to release a statement notifying out of state dealers that they should verify MA purchasers licenses in favor of a policy of blackmailing dealers into not selling here under threat of litigation. The two are mutually exclusive, and the AG has put an anti-gun crusade in as a priority over true public safety."

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just read all 30 pages of this BS. Unreal. I wonder how many other shops they tried to get into and were told to **** off before ending up out in Worcester from Boston, that, or it was set up beforehand and they drove straight out there.

For those saying we shouldn't be pissed at TGP, this is akin to a farmer in Lexington telling the Redcoats that a farmer in Concord is selling ammo to the peasants. Cut and dry.

Christ we couldn't get the majority of out of state dealers to even talk to us about selling here, with this one story crossing state lines and internet sales NOBODY will.

I'd venture a guess that the fat guy with the AK in the video is a local cop who thinks only he should be allowed to own an AK/AR, and friends with the owner of TGP.

Last edited:
Just read all 30 pages of this BS. Unreal. I wonder how many other shops they tried to get into and were told to **** off before ending up out in Worcester from Boston, that, or it was set up beforehand and they drove straight out there.

For those saying we shouldn't be pissed at TGP, this as akin to a farmer in Lexington telling the Redcoats that a farmer in Concord is selling ammo to the peasants. Cut and dry.

Christ we couldn't get the majority of out of state dealers to even talk to us about selling here, with this one story crossing state lines and internet sales NOBODY will.

I'd venture a guess that the fat guy with the AK in the video is a local cop who thinks only he should be allowed to own an AK/AR, and friends with the owner of TGP.

Since the AG bent them over recently, I'm sure they were very eager to step up and try to earn some brownie points. It was likely the first and only call that was made.

One nice thing about America is we don't have (for the most part) secret courts. If you ask GP, they'll tell you that they're under a non-disclosure regarding their settlement. And yet it's available at the courthouse (go figure) for anyone with a bag of quarters. Fast forward to page 10 paragraph 32 if you have a short attention span.

AOD
How is it legal? Does it mean any FFL can sell all customer/transaction data? It's really disturbing.

Last edited:
One nice thing about America is we don't have (for the most part) secret courts. If you ask GP, they'll tell you that they're under a non-disclosure regarding their settlement. And yet it's available at the courthouse (go figure) for anyone with a bag of quarters. Fast forward to page 10 paragraph 32 if you have a short attention span.

AOD

Thanks for digging this up.... it explains a lot.... so basically, they're "ballwashing" the AG to stay in business? That makes it so much better... [thinking]

How is it legal? Does it mean any FFL can sell all customer/transaction data? It's really disturbing.

It's "legal" because they sold their soul to the devil, more or less, rather than lawyer-ing up....

-Mike

Not very far considering the AGs office intentionally goes after the larger ones. The smaller ones can tell her to **** off and close up shop if the heat gets turned up too much (esp WRT CMR940 handgun compliance shit, which isn't criminal) , the bigger ones that want to stay in business probably bend over and lube up, but this particular one is the worst one I've heard of, either that, or GP's lawyers really suck, or they didn't even hire a lawyer.... which would explain the outcome. They're probably going to regret those bad decisions and or "settling for crap" in short order. I mean will anyone here trust a dealer who basically agreed to rat them out- and to provide a known bad state actor with their personal information without any criminal law justification? (eg, the AG is getting this shit WITHOUT a warrant or a subpeona, just "cause they said so and demanded it in the enema" ). That's ****ing scary as ****.

-Mike

Last edited:
The fact that The Gun Parlor has agreed to hand over copies of all 4473s over the next two years ago to the AG's office is jaw dropping. Aside from the questionable legality, how could anyone possibly want to shop there knowing that? Scary indeed.

Has GP employee/owner written all over it. I really don't think an LTC holder would be that dumb. That's the equivalent of saying "I want to pay more money for my ammunition and I like being inconvenienced of having to go to the gun shop during their business hours to pick it up instead of having it delivered to my door for less." I don't think people are that stupid but I've been surprised before.

Don't know why people even went to TGP before with their high prices. I actually was somewhat annoyed by their occasional string of threads in the classifieds for overpriced products.

Love how wcvb showed the fedex guy walking to the door then cut to a scene dropping the box labelled Federal that was inside the box just for dramatic effect. People in MA are going to be so concerned about how they didn't know ammo was being shipped to people rather than focusing on the fact that no incidents occurred in MA while this was going on.

the sale doesn't happen here, so no dealer license is required. just like no sales tax.
Even if the dealer wanted to try an comply with an invalid interpretation, the dealer is outside MA, therefore cannot even apply for a MA dealers license.
Thanks for the clarification. The author was basically saying any FFL selling into MA is required to have a MA-issued license. Since MA laws are so restrictive, I thought that might be true.

Back
Top Bottom