The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

5bd5a0b97f01b64bcdfeaa87a64a3d82.jpg

Had to add their favorite shopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised he hasn't shown up to make a damage control post here or on his own site....

Unless he's even more out of touch than he's already proven, I think he's laying low and hoping the hate will blow over. Nothing he can say here will help him without getting him in trouble with his handlers at the AGO.

when the nes pig pile machine gets rolling to destroy a business, well...what could he possibly say?

Someone has been deleting the comments on his facebook page pretty regularly, but there have been a few felators defending him and calling people posting negative comments "NES dick riders". I thought that was kind of funny.

Why does it have two different ratings?
And when I just looked in Google it says 3.5 stars?

Yelp and Google have completely separate rating systems.

With Yelp, it is easy for the establishment owner to have negative reviews deleted -- especially when they get piled on.

With Google, it is much more difficult for the establishment owner to have negative reviews deleted. Also, whenever someone google "The Gun Parlor" for directions, phone number, GPS, etc. the reviews are right in the search results. It is much better to post a review with Google.

To do a review on Google, search the Gun Parlor, click on ### Google Reviews, then click "Write a review". It was at 94 reviews yesterday, so it is moving in the right direction, but the rating hasn't slipped much.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 12.31.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 12.31.47 PM.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 452
Someone has been deleting the comments on his facebook page pretty regularly, but there have been a few felators defending him and calling people posting negative comments "NES dick riders". I thought that was kind of funny.

Not sure but it appears this could be an employee talking back to someone? Snapped it last night. Looks like it was deleted

3b7ace378638f56174832cc2b5091a25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he is (at least was last year) an employee.

Real classy, now the store is dissing folks according to how much they spend there. What a place.

Yelp and Google have completely separate rating systems.

With Yelp, it is easy for the establishment owner to have negative reviews deleted -- especially when they get piled on.

With Google, it is much more difficult for the establishment owner to have negative reviews deleted. Also, whenever someone google "The Gun Parlor" for directions, phone number, GPS, etc. the reviews are right in the search results. It is much better to post a review with Google.

To do a review on Google, search the Gun Parlor, click on ### Google Reviews, then click "Write a review". It was at 94 reviews yesterday, so it is moving in the right direction, but the rating hasn't slipped much.

attachment.php

Plus, stop leaving reviews that say stuff about the anti gun hit piece, or the 2a if you want to tank the ratings. If they moderate those will be easy to take down. Put in something about how much their service sucks, or how overpriced everything is and it looks legit, seeing as those things are true.

Someone with the last name Gabriel was defending the wall yesterday - maybe a brother or cousin or something. The argument was Maura already has access to the MIRCS info so who cares about the 4473s. Just mind-numbing.

I agree, there are Commerce Clause issues at play here.

Thing is, it isn't any MA law specifically prohibiting online ammo sales that's standing in the way, it's
Healys (and her predecessors for the last 13 years), willful misinterpretation and abuse of power thats
preventing it.

I for one think a better approach to this situation would be to argue that no such law exists to begin with,
that the AG has exceeded her authority, and wrongfully interpreted MGL's to suit her agenda.

If a more 2nd A friendly AG were ever to hold office here, they could do away with the current policy from day one...
there wouldn't even be any need for any lawsuit.

Same thing with the 7/20 shit, it isn't the law that's the problem, it's the dipshits making their own law that's the problem.

Yep, that's what Progressives do
and they do it all day long

Vote early and vote often and get our constitution back to where we recognize it before it is totally
gone. Or better still, impeach her.

Yes, he is (at least was last year) an employee.

Real classy, now the store is dissing folks according to how much they spend there. What a place.

Disclaimer: Not defending him (or TGPs actions) but, in all honesty, he's probably not wrong. Or at least he knows that, inherently, he can "diss" these people and get away with it.

This weekend I was on the can, I think it was sat morning... and much like Jay Graydon (who conceived of the awesome backing track/bridge for this song, while he was on the throne dropping a deuce..)

I had an epiphany about the state of the MA gun market and how it works, and how buyer demographics play into actions that different shops will take, etc.

You see, the error that a lot of us succumb to, is we think that a shop like TGP actually cares about a segment like us.... the reality is, they don't. They literally don't have to. And most of the people pissed off about their actions, I would bet that only a low double digit percentage have set foot through their doors, and out of that, maybe a single digit % returned. For the high level enthusiast, the pricing there alone is literally an act of "self selection".

That shop is like 20 minutes from my house and a cursory examination of pricing already brought me to a "how about no" conclusion a year or so ago; to the point where its not even worth stopping
by. That means that, out of the gate, they are somewhat self selecting. They are likely getting a lot of
people from the "ZOMG I dun wanna hafta dwyve an houah to go to a gunn stoar! bweah!" thing that seems
to go on in this state. So centmas or nocentma types "that dont want to fly far from the nest" get lured into shops like that easily. The gun room catered to these types of people given its centralized location. Whats that they say, "location, location, location". A guy on faceplant even chastized people that were negging TGP saying "most of you bitching about TGP live more than 20 miles away" as if somehow, thats some kind of a huge distance to cover to get to a gun shop. This shows you exactly the mentality of the typical customer they cater to- someone who thinks 20 miles is a long way. [laugh] (as an aside, I once drove like 180 miles roundtrip to get a really great deal on some primers. On another occasion, I drove at least 130 miles roundtrip to SELL a nice guy here on NES some primers. The typical gun shop feebs don't have this kind of
persistence or level of care about anything.... do you think the average GP apologist would do something like that? I'm going to bet a solid "how about no. " )

Yeah, they will lose business from this, but most of "us" were never really in their demographic to begin with.

A lot of people lose sight of the fact that, as Obama appeared and the hysteria started cresting, the entire US gun market (and community, so to speak) underwent this huge paradigm shift. Most of the money in this market is not from "US" anymore.

Look at MA all by itself. We have places like a bunch of Dicks, BPS, and a half-neutered Cabelas now. There's probably a good 50% of this board that won't debase itself by setting foot inside those places, at least not on any regular kind of basis. Yet those places still thrive. Why? Because the average MA gun owners
name is after a certain Mr. Numb Skullington; whose family tree apparently is a twig.

Then I think there is also a generalized malaise with central MA gun shops in general, because there aren't very many of them. There's what, like 5? that are worth visiting, and maybe 2 of them don't have overpriced ammunition.

Segue back to THE GUN ROOM. Frequently panned as THE WORST SHOP in MA by most of the NES community. It took like a decade for that thing to die, and most of its death as a business had nothing to do with NES. (the old owner died, and the new guy slowly ran it into the ground apparently. )

Also look elsewhere in MA. THE RAT (at NET) was one of the most hated shops here too, but it stayed open... it didn't start to lose traction until other dealers moved into the armpit region down there and started taking his business, like BPS, Gartman, and a half dozen smaller dealers not all that far away.

Conclusion: They can act dismissive towards us because we're pretty much "not the droids they're looking
for..."

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone with the last name Gabriel was defending the wall yesterday - maybe a brother or cousin or something. The argument was Maura already has access to the MIRCS info so who cares about the 4473s. Just mind-numbing.

That's like saying scammers already know your name, address, and phone number, so who cares if we give them your SSN as well?

What the **** is wrong with people? Honestly?

So NES is a bunch of dick riding closet homos? I'm totally confused.

I told you, we need a thread to figure that one out [rofl] Probably that's a good venue for TGP to shine with their knowledge on the subject. They have been ridden by Mora for a while, so from their bottom-boy perspective they could really make a difference educating people.

Check out his IG. What a piece of work.
Yeah I said something to him yesterday on Facebook about being insecure since all he has is pictures of himself and his truck And he told me to be careful he’s an animal and he might be able to pick up my wife I told him he couldn’t because she saw that your a lousy shot from the video[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom