The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Don't let them peak in your safe otherwise you will hear them gasp and say "Oh we thought you were a nice boy!"

LOL, what could be more friendly than Mrs. Mountain's pink Muddy Girl AR? Actually, I generally break down the uppers and lowers for my AR's to stow them in a smaller space apart from the long guns. At first glance the inside of my safe doesn't look like the Bilzerian collection, though a list of my 4473's and/or FA10's is getting there.

In reality, I'm more PO'd about sending 4473's to the AG than the media hit piece. That info normally doesn't go to the state until you register a build, a transfer, or a purchase. Correct? So anyone who bought or transferred a lower through TGP is or will be on a Mass AG database even if the lower remains unbuilt.

In reality, I'm more PO'd about sending 4473's to the AG than the media hit piece. That info normally doesn't go to the state until you register a build, a transfer, or a purchase. Correct? So anyone who bought or transferred a lower through TGP is or will be on a Mass AG database even if the lower remains unbuilt.

Unfortunately there are a number of shops in MA that will FA-10 a stripped lower as a CYA move.

LOL, what could be more friendly than Mrs. Mountain's pink Muddy Girl AR? Actually, I generally break down the uppers and lowers for my AR's to stow them in a smaller space apart from the long guns. At first glance the inside of my safe doesn't look like the Bilzerian collection, though a list of my 4473's and/or FA10's is getting there.

Protip: If you have an undisclosed location that is useful for such things, keep all your gun paperwork away from your guns. Like far
away. I've seen more than one incident where basically someone's 4473 copy or whatever actually screwed them because the authorities "authored a prosecutorial yarn" in part based on information off the victim's own gun forms.... yeah, its tinfoilerish, but I've seen at least a couple different cases where I said to myself "You know, if that 4473 or receipt wasn't laying around, they wouldn't have been able to do shit to this guy, or at least it would have been way more difficult for them to write that narrative". Even if at some point you have to provide these forms, it should be done via your counsel or at least on your own terms.

-Mike

FYI.... we are one of the FFLs on Target Sports site. Let us know if we can help in anyway...

Excellent! Just for clarification through as this question was asked previously as well. If TSUSA ships the ammo to you are you just seeing our IDs and then passing the ammo over or is there any kind of fee involved?

Thanks for sticking with us M*******s stuck here.

where is the list of approved FFL's on their site?...you guys are a little far for me

It's in the checkout process. Once you have everything in your cart it will ask you to put in your zip code. It will give you a list of FFLs they will ship too so you can get your ammo. I talked to them yesterday and they were looking for more FFLs to add. So far I know of two with Pullman Arms being one of them and a small FFL in Boxborough being the other.

It's in the checkout process. Once you have everything in your cart it will ask you to put in your zip code. It will give you a list of FFLs they will ship too so you can get your ammo. I talked to them yesterday and they were looking for more FFLs to add. So far I know of two with Pullman Arms being one of them and a small FFL in Boxborough being the other.

There are more. Enter zip-codes from random locations to see some of them.

I know everyone is still look at buying from target sports, they used to ship to mass, which was the main selling point. They didn't have the best prices on everything. If you are going to send ammo to a FFL, you might as well shop around online for the best price at this point, $$ in your pocket.

Last edited:
I know everyone is still look at buying from target sports, they used to ship to mass, which was the main selling point. They didn't have the best prices on everything. If you are going to send ammo to a FFL, you might as well shop around for the best price at this point, $$ in your pocket.

The value to me was the ability to procure items directly, which were not normally stocked at my local ffls. Not shaving pennies on bulk. "We can order it for you" wastes everyone's time. However, I will be sure to seek out local ffls who do agree to accept inbounds from TSS.

"Watch out for your pocket" is good general advice which I don't disagree with.

That being said, TSUSA is basically a superhero to me at this point for reasonably trying to serve MA residents within the constraints they're given. I don't even care if it's altruism or ruthless business practice, but to hear about someone who didn't immediately pull the handles when our AG's gaze turned their way? I'm still pinching myself.

"Watch out for your pocket" is good general advice which I don't disagree with.

That being said, TSUSA is basically a superhero to me at this point for reasonably trying to serve MA residents within the constraints they're given. I don't even care if it's altruism or ruthless business practice, but to hear about someone who didn't immediately pull the handles when our AG's gaze turned their way? I'm still pinching myself.

I'm impressed too, most going running.

The value to me was the ability to procure items directly, which were not normally stocked at my local ffls. Not shaving pennies on bulk. "We can order it for you" wastes everyone's time. However, I will be sure to seek out local ffls who do agree to accept inbounds from TSS.

The other problem with "we can order it for you" is that an easy 75% of the FFLs can't say that for some of the ammo I want anyways. The mid level "wholesale only" distributors they all use, don't have the same channels as many of the ammo only direct to consumer distributors have....

-Mike

I was referring to online sales, yes their is little value in having a FFL order ammo for you from the very limited selection and high prices they typically offer.

I'll go and order something for just shits and giggles. I hope it emboldens other sellers and they gang up on Mora. She is puffing like a frog trying to look bigger and tougher than she really is. She is bluffing.

I was referring to online sales, yes their is little value in having a FFL order ammo for you from the very limited selection and high prices they typically offer.

Depends on the FFL and the relationship you have with said FFL, and when you're buying the ammo... if the market is flush, things not so bad. When the channel is dry and the mids are all raping their dealers, then things pretty much suck for everyone.

-Mike

Depends on the FFL and the relationship you have with said FFL, and when you're buying the ammo... if the market is flush, things not so bad. When the channel is dry and the mids are all raping their dealers, then things pretty much suck for everyone.

-Mike

Can't disagree with that. How does it feel be featured on TTAG?

I thought that that was the best part, totally EPIC. Who else is gets quote about KKK & Hitler. [rofl]

I think they cut that part out, at least in the one screenshot I saw. . The part I'm referring to was the preamble, with the "but businblah..." that's like one of those pseudoynms you have to come up with a a hypothetical character, I could have used something like Joe McPersonguy" or "Joe Blow" etc but thats like too jumped the shark at this point. Businblah is actually almost a mumbles menino reference; when that guy would speak his impediment would cause him to screw up anyones name, so something like "Mr. Bounomo" would come out as "Mr. Businblah" etc.

The best would have been "Notary Sojac" but that would have been deep diving; plus also it typically meant "Merry Christmas" instead of a person's name, but over time other people used it differently, EG, Mad Magazine used references to Notary Sojac almost like a person's name at times.

-Mike

I think they cut that part out, at least in the one screenshot I saw. . The part I'm referring to was the preamble, with the "but businblah..." that's like one of those pseudoynms you have to come up with a a hypothetical character, I could have used something like Joe McPersonguy" or "Joe Blow" etc but thats like too jumped the shark at this point. Businblah is actually almost a mumbles menino reference; when that guy would speak his impediment would cause him to screw up anyones name, so something like "Mr. Bounomo" would come out as "Mr. Businblah" etc.

The best would have been "Notary Sojac" but that would have been deep diving; plus also it typically meant "Merry Christmas" instead of a person's name, but over time other people used it differently, EG, Mad Magazine used references to Notary Sojac almost like a person's name at times.

-Mike

Nope, it's all there word for word, it's just that it's a blurry screen shot even on a 20" monitor

MyD7Epz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom