The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Excellent! Just for clarification through as this question was asked previously as well. If TSUSA ships the ammo to you are you just seeing our IDs and then passing the ammo over or is there any kind of fee involved?

Thanks for sticking with us M*******s stuck here.

Just valid ID..... and passing your ammo over..... we have been doing this for awhile now and haven't had any issues. LARGE bulk orders.... $5 all else NADA

Nope, it's all there word for word, it's just that it's a blurry screen shot even on a 20" monitor

MyD7Epz.jpg

[laugh]

I guess my phone cut off part of the screenshot when I was reading the article.

-Mike

Shit, I was looking to see if they had a retail location in CT!

I was at their retail location in CT last year the week before the election buying cases of ammo for friends (had to show my CT nonresident license of course). I was working just 20 min away so I figured why not? It's a MASSIVE warehouse with an office out front. I visited them back in 2012 when they were in Farmington, CT and that warehouse was probably 1/10 the size of their current facility. The owners (husband and wife) are very nice people.

Protip: If you have an undisclosed location that is useful for such things, keep all your gun paperwork away from your guns. Like far
away. I've seen more than one incident where basically someone's 4473 copy or whatever actually screwed them because the authorities "authored a prosecutorial yarn" in part based on information off the victim's own gun forms.... yeah, its tinfoilerish, but I've seen at least a couple different cases where I said to myself "You know, if that 4473 or receipt wasn't laying around, they wouldn't have been able to do shit to this guy, or at least it would have been way more difficult for them to write that narrative". Even if at some point you have to provide these forms, it should be done via your counsel or at least on your own terms.

-Mike

Thanks, good advice. I go to the point of silliness to be sure that my house is unquestionably in compliance, but why make anything easy in the unlikely event...

Hypothetical situation: 4473's for lowers purchased way before 7/20 yet unbuilt and therefore no EFA10's yet. I could see some 'yarns' being built around these, if such items existed in my house. If I did have any, they'd be locked in a safe; and now with 4473's nowhere near. Again, if I had any- glad they would not have been transferred nor purchased by any of the shops that unnecessarily rat out their customers. The ones I do have are already built and properly registered pre 7/20 nonsense. The NES good guy FFL I used for the transfers followed the law exactly, with no 'above and beyond' unnecessary reporting.

Anyone want to chip in to refund TGP whatever it costs to be a vendor on this site?

I thought there was a "rat" policy.

I just clicked on new threads and saw a handful of posts from them selling barrels. I see that we are not too gay for him to sell his shit here.

Last edited:
Pretty ballsy of them to post a bunch of crap just now.

To The GP: you are dead to me...

TSUSA was my go to place. And I kept it a secret except from trusted friends.

Add me to the list of disappointed that they are still on here. I guess they must provide enough income to be missed. I would pay a lot more in membership to see them gone.

If you help sway little old ladies and the general public into hating guns, ammo, and gun owners even more, then a gun forum shouldn't welcome you.

Someone should send that screenshot to healey. She'll laugh because it's directed at NES, but I wonder if she'd condone the language.

Well there actually are gay members of NES .
Didn't Maura set up a special number just to report hate speech ?
Sure seems like a little gay bashing going on there .

I think it says $5 handling fee for LARGE bulk orders, small orders NADA.

I think it is awesome that some of the LGS's are stepping up to help us out with this. As a courtesy, it would be good to check out the shop and make a purchase or two of something else you may need.

For those of you in the Springfield area:

It is my understanding that Armor Bearer Sports has also signed up with TSUSA to receive ammo shipments for $5. Just remember that gun stores are possibly losing money by not selling ammo and handling it for only $5. I would recommend purchasing something else from the shop if you are able to or give them the first crack at your next gun purchase. If they help us get less expensive ammo, let's help them stay in business!

I think it is awesome that some of the LGS's are stepping up to help us out with this. As a courtesy, it would be good to check out the shop and make a purchase or two of something else you may need.

Yes I agree! It's a smart business move for shops to sign up. It increases traffic and builds a customer base. I'm hoping many more see it that way, but I have a feeling that's wishful thinking. Some gunshop owners in this state, as we all know, are mentally challenged when it comes to making smart business decisions.

This all day.
Support the people who support us.
BTW my local fun store has been approached on several occasions by the press.
Politely shown the door.

How is GP still posting in the classifieds? Thought I read an early post where they were shown the door at NES.
I thought the one upside from this fiasco was not seeing them dump a dozen or more posts all at once on overpriced guns when business got slow.....

Another shop bites the dust....Don't forget about Mass Firearms School for pointing out what a joke the AWB ban is to the same news station..

- - - Updated - - -

I want to hear more about the Gun Parlor calling us closet homos. Does anyone have a link or is this just part of the witch hunt?

No... it was real in comments on facebook.

I sent a PM

Title: What makes you think you are still welcome here

Message: Given your obvious attempt to screw MA gun owners, and what looks to be an employee calling NES members "faggots" on Facebook, perhaps you should advertise elsewhere.

Bunch of ****ing clowns, I hope their store goes tits up in the next 3 months. I know I know, MA gun owners need to stick together. But this all fine and good until you get a glimpse of how an operation truly feels about gun owners in MA and its customer base.

****. THEM.

Perhaps we can all get a provisional pass from Derek to flame the $hit out of all their ads until they leave ... some laughs to be had along the way I’m sure...

I'd think twice about that and refer to post 835. I'm not trying to play mod, just offering an observation.

Back
Top Bottom