• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Latest Scandal With The Secret Service

Ya we gotta assume everybody involved in this is a complete moron if they couldn’t flush these guys out as fake within 5 mins.

Hell just looking at the photos involved should cause anybody with even a couple years experience to immediately question these idiots based on the cheesy uniform items alone. The fact that they didn’t, or couldn’t, see them as frauds is almost laughable and should be immediate grounds for dismissal just for being stupid.
Even if they weren't complete morons, there aren't many folks out there that would risk losing their pension by saying something disparaging about someone.

Even if they weren't complete morons, there aren't many folks out there that would risk losing their pension by saying something disparaging about someone.
I’m not following, who’s risking what by saying what about who?

I saw that last night. What a joke. God help us. lol

I saw that last night. What a joke. God help us. lol

The judge said prosecutors did not prove the defendants tried to infiltrate the Secret Service with nefarious purposes and that they were so "spectacularly outed" that there is no longer a risk that they can continue to pose as agents.

Harvey said neither defendant is charged with a violent crime nor faces a stiff prison term if convicted. He also said he does believe prosecutors have enough evidence to secure convictions in the case.

Am I missing something here Headscratch.gif

These guys were foreign nationals, possibly with ties to Iranian Intelligience, carrying multiple foreign passports, impersonating federal agents, in possession of firearms, body armor and fake federal badges, trying to infiltrate the secret service through bribery, and none of these crimes rate a "stiff prison term if convicted" .

WTF ???

Am I missing something here View attachment 603380

These guys were foreign nationals, possibly with ties to Iranian Intelligience, carrying multiple foreign passports, impersonating federal agents, in possession of firearms, body armor and fake federal badges, trying to infiltrate the secret service through bribery, and none of these crimes rate a "stiff prison term if convicted" .

WTF ???

The only thing you are missing is the agenda. Our courts have long had nothing to do with the administration of justice.

WTF ???
It was also recently revealed the Secret Service tipped-off the two imposters right before they were about to get arrested.

The Secret Service went "woke" way before that word was ever associated with "social justice". During the Clinton administration they began an active campaign of diversity for the sake of diversity and overlooked more qualified candidates to fill various quotas. Also the Clintons were essentially on continuous "junket" trips that overtaxed the Secret Service yet Clinton drastically cut their budget. There was a huge wave of resignations during that time, plus the lax standards in order to push their affirmative action agenda.

While a passive campaign would have been slower, they could have eventually reached a higher level of diversity with quality candidates. Instead they later faced the consequences of the affirmative action abomination and crap working conditions that drove away many good agents. The big scandals during the Oblabla years happened under the leadership of agents who were hired under lax standards and later became ASAC's and SAC's. What's happening now is same thing, gen 2. Sure, good ones are still there- the problem is that they are not weeding out the dregs.

Last edited:

WTF ???
It’s mind boggling. On one hand I kind of laugh at people scared to carry a preban 15rd mag when you see these a**h***s walking free.

On the other hand, I fully agree that those people trying to faithfully obey these laws, as stupid and worthless as they are, would be the ones they try to hang for a 2oz piece of plastic.

Twilight Zone level madness in our gov.
By the way, isn’t trying to or actually bribing federal agents against the law anymore or are we just outright buying people like slaves again?

The Secret Service went "woke" way before that word was ever associated with "social justice". During the Clinton administration they began an active campaign of diversity for the sake of diversity and overlooked more qualified candidates to fill various quotas. ... the problem is that they are not weeding out the dregs.
The Pak/Iranian agents were laying the groundwork
for ISI and Savak to weed out the dregs.

Pretty clear at this point that there were somebody's "Assets"

Glenn Beck did a nice piece on this
The passports show they went thru a port in iran that has a school in espionage and infiltration not just once.
So how many more have come across the border

Glenn Beck did a nice piece on this
The passports show they went thru a port in iran that has a school in espionage and infiltration not just once.
So how many more have come across the border
That would be like sending out one of our spies to do undercover work with a Langley parking sticker on their car.

This case raises an interesting landlord/tenant question.

If your contractor does not pay his subs, YOU are liable for that and the subs can put a lien on the property they worked on.

In this case, the SS agents got free apartments, but the ne'er-do-well wannabe agents never paid the rent. Since the SS agents benefited from the unpaid freebie are they liable for the rent?

Back
Top Bottom