• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Liberator Tactical Light by First-Light USA

The Liberator Tactical Light by First-Light USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Liberator Tactical Light
http://www.first-light-usa.com/liber...PRODUCTS_NAV=1

Ok, so last week I attended ILEETA 2007 Confrence. Great time. While there I took the Liberator Tactical Light Instructor Course.

First off, let me state that this is not the end all, be all of tactical lights. What it is, is a light that is well thought out and makes shooting with a flashlight much easier.

I am impressed. I was able to shoot, reload, tap/rack/bang with no issues and no need to put down or juggle the light. Also let me to do a search without pointing my weapon (Rifle or pistol) at everything including "flaging" the other instructors yet still keeping both hands in contact with the weapon.

I will not stop having a surefire on my "gear" but I do plan on getting one of these too. They should have one out soon that will also have an easy strobe feature on it as well.

It does cost a few duckets more, and they are looking into lowering the cost, but so you know, one of the reasons why it costs so much is that it is all USA made.

Check the vids out..... any questions, ask.

Back
Top Bottom