The List??

I am interested in the M&P .40. I have seen it on the July approved list, but I know that it is still unavailable in MA. Is there another list that it has to be on?

They were actually in guns shops for about a day a couple of weeks ago. They were recalled because the trigger pull was too light for the AG. Stay tuned, they'll be back soon.

I am interested in the M&P .40. I have seen it on the July approved list, but I know that it is still unavailable in MA. Is there another list that it has to be on?

Do some looking around on the forum. This has been covered more times then Oprah's hot fudge sundae. The guns must be on the roster and comply with the AG regulations to be sold in MA. I honestly don't know if the current model M&P complies or not .

Last edited:
Oprah is gross. Eeeeeeew. [puke2]

Do some looking around on the forum. This has been covered more times then Oprah's hot fudge sundae. The guns must be on the roster and comply with the AG regulations to be sold in MA. I honestly don't know if the current model M&P complies or not.

You have to scroll down to see the actual list of guns AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. I need to do some updates and fixing on that list, but it is all that exists for now.

M&P 40s are available for sale. I handled one a few days ago and am trying to scratch up the funds. Someone buy my G22 already!

M&P 45

will S&W make a M&P45 with manual safety Mass compliant?? I think in this rare case more safeties will be a good thing. I for one would buy a manual safety-equipped M&P.
And yeah, make it all black.

Back
Top Bottom