The Mill is full

I thought it was 6-2-2 and not 6-2-4? In any event, the place is largely a labyrinth but at least some of the more popular spots are obvious. I'm thinking the ones that are hard to find are that way on purpose.

tenant space o thought it was 6-2-2 and not 6-2-4? In any event, the place is largely a labyrinth but at least some of the more popular spots are obvious. I'm thinking the ones that are hard to find are that way on purpose.
The mill was built over a 100 year period. The separate, but adjoining buildings are numbered 1-6. So, 6=bldg #, 2=second floor in the bldg and 4=the room on the floor. The individual spaces in the room are -A, -B, and so on if there are multiple tenants in the room. There will be a short quiz. Jack.

The mill was built over a 100 year period. The separate, but adjoining buildings are numbered 1-6. So, 6=bldg #, 2=second floor in the bldg and 4=the room on the floor. The individual spaces in the room are -A, -B, and so on if there are multiple tenants in the room. There will be a short quiz. Jack.
Oh crap, a quiz. I never was any good at quizzes. The only problem with the Mill is that I’ve spent well over $20K there and haven’t even bought any ammo.

I want to go back to the Mill this weekend. But after last weekend I know what it will cost me! Agree there should be an open house it would be a huge help. Although it would cost me thousands I am sure.

I won't be able to be there this weekend but I wish all of you new millers happy hunting, may the odds be ever in your favor. Clear your schedule, make the ride, bring some refreshments for your hosts, make new friends and pay CA$H.

If you want to see the list of FFLs in the Mill, you can download the list of FFLs by state from the ATF here:

Download the one for Massachusetts. It’s an Excel spreadsheet. Just sort by Premise State, Premise City and Premise Street and look at all the FFLs at 410 Great Road, Littleton.

ETA: Pick the one for 10/2020, that’s the most recent with a spreadsheet version available.

There is a great holster shop there too. I have a couple of their holsters and recommend them. They do custom holsters, too. Take a look at their site if you are going to need a holster for a new purchase. Then give them a call. [thumbsup]

Kydex Holsters for IWB or OWB Concealed Carry Everyday Carry (mk-tekholsters.com)

MK-Tek Holsters (@mktekholsters) • Instagram photos and videos

So, if I wanted to tell some people about this "mill mall" for gun shops, are these the only 2 links that exist describing what can be found there?

Deck and Compartment Identification

fcf3a30e467a460694c6e1b733c5dc12_4000x3000_resize.jpg

Went to the mill for the first time yesterday. Amazing experience and can’t wait to go back. Thank you to SHTF, Seneca Arms, Battle Road, MAGA, and Custom Defense for the conversations. I feel like I may have missed some shops as I arrived after noontime.

So, no advertising for "The Mill", with who they are, what they do or sell, got it. Well, I tried to help you out. Good luck.

Last edited:
Went there a couple weeks back. Stopped into Dean Safety to empty my wallet. There wasn't any jerky but there was free coffee and doughnuts out front for those waiting in line. Thanks TPNES.

Damn, we need that up here in NH!
I agree, the idea of one-stop shopping would be attractive (at least in normal times when dealers are able to stock their shelves).

In researching towards getting my FFL, I considered the concept (see discussions up-thread) and how it would apply in New Hampshire. However the driving forces which lead to the necessity of The Mill in Massachusetts rarely apply here.

Pretty much every local FFL/SOT I talked to opted to go the route of "home occupation" as an LLC or sole proprietor. There are downsides to this approach, but it's faster and much less expensive than setting up in a commercial building and very few NH zoning boards will reject gunsmithing with a few transfers as a "home occupation". For a small scale business plan, working out of a commercial building would mean the bare minimum recurring business expenses increase from a few hundred bucks a year to a few hundred bucks a month.

That said, if somebody is interested in making a go of it, there's a ton of fresh commercial vacancies in Manchester and Nashua mill buildings.

Last edited:
So, no advertising for "The Mill", with who they are, what they do or sell, got it. Well, I tried to help you out. Good luck.
I manage the Mill as a commercial/industrial rental property. About half the tenants are gun guys. The others do all kinds of different stuff in the total of 90,000 sf of rental space. I'm always 95-100% occupied. Don't need help but thanks for trying. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom