The Near Pristine Bullet, …AGAIN ! . . .

bogus4.gif

Dr. Joseph Dolce did the tests on the cadaver wrists.
He pointed out on the documentary “Reasonable Doubt” that the single bullet theory was not true and he proved it with experiments. His results were not entered into Commission records and he was not allowed to testify as to his results. ON YOU TUBE BELOW:

The shot to the head sure looks to me to have come from in front of the President. I'm no ballistics expert but all the "material" that was expelled from his head by the impact went to the rear and upward, suggesting an upward and front to rear trajectory of the projectile. Rather than downward and from the rear. I could perhaps see that with a shot from behind if the projectile never exited his head. Also his head snapped back without first snapping forward from a rear impact. Again I'm no ballistics expert but I have never seen that explained to my satisfaction.

I must admit I haven't really looked into all the conspiracy theories regarding this event, so if I appear to have just repeated some one's then it purely coincidental. I am not a conspiracy buff and don't believe them without substantial evidence. But there is a lot about the Zapruder film that doesn't, in my opinion, fit the official explanation.

The trajectory of the "magic bullet" I believe isn't magic at all and I believe it was fired from the book depository, but the fatal/final one, in my opinion, doesn't make sense. If it came from the book depository the material should have been on the floor of the limo or front passengers and not on the trunk lid where Jackie was collecting it.

Back
Top Bottom