• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE NEW LOOK MEGA THREAD - all comments about the new version go here !

Am I losing it or did the forum just drasticly change?

I kept getting this warning

"Warning: Division by zero in [path]/includes/functions.php(6469) : eval()'d code on line 98"

So Derek, thanks for showing us what happens when some one tries to divide by zero

Last edited by a moderator:
This is starting to feel like that episode of "Lost", where the island is bouncing around through time.

That scared me man...

I then went to post about it and couldn't... and thus started a continue loop of loneliness and distress

I thought the whole internet just went down... and just after reading the "watchman" postings on how the banks are about to shut down I about messed myself.

I now realize how much this forum means to me, only losing it for a minute... Derek if this was an attempt to leverage more donations then it worked.

For a little while, I was unable to stay logged in, at least according to the root forum page. Going into one of the forum sections appears to have fixed that, in case any one else runs into that. I am running Firefox 3.5.6 on Windows.

Looking better, but there still seems to be LOTS of "extra" space taken up by practically everything on-screen. It's all kind of overly graphical and busy as opposed to the previous style.

Not intended as a dig nor a request to move faster with your customizations, just mentioning it.

For a while there I couldn't log in.
The login process went normal, but when I went to the home page, I was still not logged in.

Glad that's over with. lol

ETA:
What does the "Promote to Article" button bellow everyones avatar do/mean? Clicking it doesn't seem to do anything.

Still gotta figure out how the new rep buttons work...

Last edited:
Hmm...is there going to be a "User CP" button like before? I liked having a button to hit that brought me to any new posts in threads I'd subscribed to.

Back
Top Bottom