• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The New Reloading Component/Equipment Trading Thread - Please read the first post

I’ve been trying to find some power pistol locally to SE NH, does anyone know who’s selling or want to trade? I was looking for 1 Lb

If Shooters in Hookset doesnt have it , nobody does (unless by chance a gun shop has old stock). Alliant powders are the worst as far as sporadic "here today, then gone for years" type of availability . Ive been trying to find Unique for the past 5 years ... Finally gave up and now using Win 231.

If you want to give Sport Pistol a try, then I have a little that I could part with. But I don't get up to NH often, I'm in metrowest.

Last edited:
If Shooters in Hookset doesnt have it , nobody does (unless by chance a gun shop has old stock). Alliant powders are the worst as far as sporadic "here today, then gone for years" type of availability . Ive been trying to find Unique for the past 5 years ... Finally gave up and now using Win 231.
5 years!? It’s been in stock as recently as 19 days ago. Do you not use shootingbot??

I’ve been there once. That guy is a complete prick and should not have contact with any other human. But the thought had crossed my mind about calling to see if he had some. Once again he is a complete AH, just want to be clear.
Just have to get there early and know what you want

His wife seems to know he's a loose cannon and will step in when she senses him going off the tracks. Whatevers going on in his life has left him with next to zero patience with others which isnt good when youre running a tiny retail establishment. Ive gone in there knowing what I needed and had my second and third choices on the tip of my tongue just in case. [laugh]

Total Soup Nazi but he was always well stocked in my experience

I’ve been there once. That guy is a complete prick and should not have contact with any other human. But the thought had crossed my mind about calling to see if he had some. Once again he is a complete AH, just want to be clear.
I wonder if Glenn’s ammo and reloading in N. Reading, MA has any PP. Though it sounds like you’re a NH resident.

1000 CCI 550 Smal Pistol Magnum Primers

I grabbed 1000 CCI 550 Small Pistol Magnum Primers mistakenly. I have no idea what the hell I'll do with them in the foreseeable future so they are up for trade or cash.

Make me an offer. I'd love some 45ACP brass. I've been picking up range brass for several months, but it's slow going. I have nowhere near the heap I'd like to have in order to introduce my PC1911 to IDPA.
How much you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom