• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The New Reloading Component/Equipment Trading Thread - Please read the first post

This.
I was trained in dangerous goods/hazmat shipping at my previous job. We had to do annual training and use FedEx ship manager software to fill out declaration forms, labels etc. FedEx is VERY strict on packaging. I remember have a shipping label make contact with the class 9 label and they refused it saying that the class 9 must be completely visible edge to edge. Crazy.

It's fairly easy to do once you're trained and do it often. Of course I didn't have to foot the bill on shipping/training and any other fees to have a contract with FedEx
Well I simply refuse to do any anal training

Understood. My point was that you or I cannot pay extra money, get a sticker, and legally ship primers because we don't have the training or a hazmat contract.
A BIG Roll Tide Roll to you Mr. Yankee Man. I knew they had to be rednecks up there. We've infiltrated the North. General Lee would be so proud.

A BIG Roll Tide Roll to you Mr. Yankee Man. I knew they had to be rednecks up there. We've infiltrated the North. General Lee would be so proud.

I made it very clear that I was describing what is legal/not legal. Your decisions/actions after having that information are up to you.

If you take issue with somebody giving you the facts so that you can make your own informed decision, that's on you.

I made it very clear that I was describing what is legal/not legal. Your decisions/actions after having that information are up to you.

If you take issue with somebody giving you the facts so that you can make your own informed decision, that's on you.
I got jokes my friend. It's hard to upset me. If I offended you I sincerely apologise.

90 30-30 once fired
49 30-30 New unprimed
1 box of 100 Hornady 22 cal 35gr V-max Bought by mistake

Looking for 204 Ruger brass, 20 cal bullets CFE 223 powder, Reloader 10x or IMR-4198
Located in NW corner of RI but will travel and meet in middle
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
Are you trading someone for this? Why are you putting this stuff in the trading thread?
Because a mod moved a similar post here to this thread from another thread before. Look 2 posts up. So if a mod felt it was appropriate to do so, take it up with him.....not me Mr. Self appointed forum thread policeman.

Because a mod moved a similar post here to this thread from another thread before. Look 2 posts up. So if a mod felt it was appropriate to do so, take it up with him.....not me Mr. Self appointed forum thread policeman.

I saw both of them, hence my question about it since it clearly is nothing for trade and made no sense why it would be in this thread.

Edit--Brass is gone

One pound of H1000 trade for something that runs a 9mm. Titiegroup or Tru Blue comes to mind. My sweetheart doesn't like H1000.

Last edited:
Looking for powder.
What I have.
Vargent
IMR 700X
IMR 4895

What I want.
N110
IMR 4227
AA 1680

Looking for 230 jacketed or plated 451” or .452” bullets.

Need 100-200

Have plenty of cast bullets in tons of calibers to trade. Some pistol powders.
45, 38, 5.56, 30-30 brass

I just saw 230 grain plated bullets at Cabelas today. I didn't want any so I wasn't paying attention but I think they were about $100.00 for a box of 500.
That’s not terrible. I really only need a few though. I hate paying that much for bullets lol. I’m a skinflint caster.

Another option is to buy bullets from someone like Powder Valley or Rocky Mountain Reloading, keep what you want and I'll buy the rest. I usually shoot cast and sometimes plated but I can load up a few hundred jacketed and shoot them out of the Thompson. I can't hit shit with that gun but it sure is fun blasting away in full auto.

Another option is to buy bullets from someone like Powder Valley or Rocky Mountain Reloading, keep what you want and I'll buy the rest. I usually shoot cast and sometimes plated but I can load up a few hundred jacketed and shoot them out of the Thompson. I can't hit shit with that gun but it sure is fun blasting away in full auto.
I might have to take you up on that.
Does it shoot cast well?

Back
Top Bottom