• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The New Reloading Component/Equipment Trading Thread - Please read the first post

Going through my inventory, found some small pistol magnum primers. I have used them in the past for 9mm, but if someone actually needs SPM for something in particular, I could trade them for regular SP primers or small rifle primers. Let me know. Would prefer to meet at HSC if this happens.

Also, let me know in the next few days, otherwise I will use them. Thanks.

Last edited:
Trade Only.........Not For Sale..... Stoneham, MA.

Want to trade for 25 Cal. 100gr Nosler Partitions only. Will trade one for one........

Qty 200 100, .25 cal. 110 Nosler Accubond with a cannelure. Midway repackaged..... one for one. 100 traded

Qty 100, .25 cal. 120 Nosler Partition ....one for one.

Qty 50, .25 cal. 115 Nosler Partition....one for one.

Qty 200, .25 cal. 115 Nosler Partition with a cannelure, short fat .525 Ogive, SPS seconds.... one for one.

Qty 100, .25 cal. 100 Nosler Ballistic Tip.... Two BT for one. traded.

Attachments

• Nosler 2.jpg
    Nosler 2.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
i realize it is unlikely to happen, but - i would like to do a swap - an 8lb - 8 cans of the VARGET- i want to trade it for 8lbs of the Precision Rifle powder - like one on the left, exactly like that one. the PR meters better in my setup and i seem to get better results with it. both sell for the same price now, so i think it is a fair offer.
p1.jpg

FOR TRADE:
Vihtavouri N-135 8lber - sealed

Vihtavouri N-135 8lber - partial - 7.3lbs (used aprox 12oz)
Vihtavouri N-140 8lber - partial - 7.0lbs
Vihtavouri N-550 2lber - partial - 1.95lbs

WANTED:
Looking for close to same quantity of the following: ok to mix and match any combo of these powders.
Unique
H-110
Bullseye
W-231

or projectiles
38/357 125gr JSP/JHP
38/357 158gr JSP/JHP

.30 cal 220 gr HPBT or Plated (i.e. Berry's)

Open to any combo of above.

TIA

WANTED:
9mm or .223 Brass

OFFERED for Trade:
I currently have about 1.5 gallons of .380 that I do not plan to ever load.
I also have about a gallon of .45’s and .40’s cases.

Also for offer: Small Pistol Magnum Primers (CCI box of 1000).
Would like to do a 1:1 trade for small pistol (not magnum) primers.

I know this might be a stretch, but is anyone interested? PM me pls

And if you have a great reason why I shouldn’t do this, I’d love to hear that as well.

Last edited:
hi, it appears that during of some of my recent buying frenzies i grabbed 2 packs of cci #200 LRPs - and as all my loads are done with magnums, it would be awesome to swap them for CCI #250 or #34 - in case if somebody here has an opposite situation and needs non-magnum LRPs but has an excess of magnum ones. Thx.

I`ve tumbled all the rest of the shot brass today, and would like to exchange 200-300 of large primer 6.5 Creedmoor brass - once shot S&B and Creedmoor sport - to a small primer 6.5CM kind, lapua or federal. Brass is fine, but i do not want to mess with large primer variants.
Ping me pls if you have any - we can just mail it to swap.

Hi if anybody got an excess of Reloder 16 - I can offer for trade any of those ones below for it.
marked cans (8208,2495,2520) in front are almost full but were opened, all the rest are new/sealed. AD38AD25-CC57-4872-B35A-7E74DFD92494.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got at least 100ct of .452 dia powder coated 230gr rn fishing weights someone can have if they can meet up close to N. Smithfield or Tiverton .

* Edit * if your going to wallum lake this weekend, i can meet close by.

Also have 2k winchester large pistol primers for trade towards Fed lpp, Fed lrp, cci srp or cci spp.

Last edited:
I have a store of Small Rifle Match Primers (Federal Gold Medal). I would be interested in swapping for some Large Match Primers if anyone has a stash they could dig into. Happy to trade 1000 for 1000 or as little as 500.

112134.jpg

I got a bunch but since no one is buying mine in the classifieds I figured wth, maybe trade them. I got more than I need but if no one wants them I’ll keep them. Will undoubtedly last me a lifetime of shooting 44 mag 😂
Only caliber I use LPP for

Ok im confused as usual , are you in need of LPP or LPMP's ?

Back
Top Bottom