Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My introduction to computing was this:
View attachment 392772

BASIC interpreter. It had three error messages:
WHAT?
HOW?
SORRY

WHAT? was a syntax error. HOW? an illegal function call. SORRY was out of memory (easy to accomplish on a machine with 4k - that's kilobytes - of RAM).

Methinks Joe's hitting SORRY
I just had a flashback to my VAX days......

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is there any doubt they haven't already? I mean my assumption is someone on Bidens team helped create the topics and questions list.
Do you doubt that Douche Nozzle Wallace hasnt not only handed them the questions but already personally sat down and coached dopey joe on his responses and queues?

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trump press conference now on. President presents statistics that automobile production is back to pre-COVID levels and new home construction is at record rates.

Said to my wife, sure because people are fleeing the big dump cities and they need cars to do that with and new driveways to park them in when they get there. ;)

🐯

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^^^^
If you got " 7-7-7 " did you pass automatically?
no. had to show i could solve differential equations and control system problems on it.
it is an analog computer, used differentiators and integrators. And other cyphering stuff!

1600948998314.png

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The drum they've been beating lately is that he handled the Wuhan thing poorly, so it's his fault.
I get that, I just think its an insanely stupid strategy. If im Trump I'm winning way more of the swing vote by posting ads about Nancy Pelosi and others telling people to go eat at restaurants while international travel is being shutdown by me.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that, I just think its an insanely stupid strategy. If im Trump I'm winning way more of the swing vote by posting ads about Nancy Pelosi and others telling people to go eat at restaurants while international travel is being shutdown by me.
Yes, but that was so January.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
The drum they've been beating lately is that he handled the Wuhan thing poorly, so it's his fault.
It's a dumb move by them because of opposition to the travel bans and the fact that Cuomo and other blue state governors are responsible for over a third of the deaths by deliberately infecting grandma in nursing homes. Them having big spectacle funerals for big D's while the little people couldn't even have funerals for loved ones or attend a regular Sunday/Saturday church/synagogue service isn't going to play well either.

Biden also spent months saying what he would do, which was what Trump already did if not better a month earlier.

The left keeps acting like they have a monopoly on the media and an unbeatable edge with big tech, which they do within a bubble, but not everywhere anymore. They should have learned that with Hillary, but they never learn. They really think they can keep Joey dementia locked up in his basement and keep Kamala's filthy whore mouth from answering any questions all the way to November.

View: https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1309112298229895170

View: https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1309114030674542599

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That ad is dumb. I don't see how you win over anyone wishy washy by attempting to say Trump killed people with Covid. Its a f***ing virus. Lol.
yeah, but President Trump developed the COVID RAY GUN, to spray the virus at long distances onto Antifa!

1600955468881.png

chemtrails too
1600955505820.png

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I’m waiting for Hollywood to make Trump the bad guy in all movies, even ones about events that happened before Trump was born.

If Kamala “wins” the election, I expect they’ll get The History Channel to change all the content about WWII to replace Hitler with Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: jpk
Top Bottom