The President Trump Megathread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Where there is one Cockroach in the wall there are hundreds, the Coup of the USA is in full progress.

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Where there is one Cockroach in the wall there are hundreds, the Coup of the USA is in full progress.
The November election is going to be one for the history books....

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
And More Heads Esplode!

Serbia and Kosovo agreed on Thursday to name a lake in a disputed territory after President Donald Trump.

The lake, known to Kosovars as the “Ujman” and to Serbians as the “Gazivoda,” is the subject of dispute between the two countries, with around 80 percent of its waters located in Kosovo and 20 percent in Serbia. A banner appeared over the lake on Thursday, however, reading “Lake Trump.”

The Gazeta Express has learned that both Kosovo Prime Minister Avdullah Hoti and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic have expressed their willingness to accept the name moving forward.

“What to call the lake that is in Kosovo and Serbia has been a serious sticking point despite the U.S. forged compromise to launch a feasibility study to create jobs and more energy for the region….so both sides have agreed to a new name: Lake Trump,” former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Richard Grenell wrote on Twitter.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That means that the entity that stole them was either a USPS employee handling ballot mail OR more likely a ballot worker/official
the Demonrats have assured through their skullduggery that the election will be a total shit show. People need to be arrested by DOJ early to make them understand there will be penalties for stealing an election.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
the Demonrats have assured through their skullduggery that the election will be a total shit show. People need to be arrested by DOJ early to make them understand there will be penalties for stealing an election.

Only in this POS State can you drive around and See Lawn signs that say Biden and Harris for President, the people of this State suck so bad its beyond words...We've all seen these two asholes on TV how can anyone with a single ounce of what this State calls " The Education State " Brains look at these two and say " Oh ya Biden and Harris are good for this County "..truly amazing. Keep your NWO Muzzles on you stupid pricks you deserve whats coming.

daggrant99

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And More Heads Esplode!

Serbia and Kosovo agreed on Thursday to name a lake in a disputed territory after President Donald Trump.

The lake, known to Kosovars as the “Ujman” and to Serbians as the “Gazivoda,” is the subject of dispute between the two countries, with around 80 percent of its waters located in Kosovo and 20 percent in Serbia. A banner appeared over the lake on Thursday, however, reading “Lake Trump.”

The Gazeta Express has learned that both Kosovo Prime Minister Avdullah Hoti and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic have expressed their willingness to accept the name moving forward.

“What to call the lake that is in Kosovo and Serbia has been a serious sticking point despite the U.S. forged compromise to launch a feasibility study to create jobs and more energy for the region….so both sides have agreed to a new name: Lake Trump,” former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Richard Grenell wrote on Twitter.
That's awesome, spent 4 years of my life dealing with the Kosovo B.S. while stationed at AFCENT. Not a declared war but it certainly was.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's awesome, spent 4 years of my life dealing with the Kosovo B.S. while stationed at AFCENT. Not a declared war but it certainly was.
AFCENT? Did they change it? I Was deployed for the bombing in 1999 and could swear I reported to USAFE.
Maybe because they’re Muslim there? Israel falls under USAFE despite being in the Mideast.

Nothing makes sense.

peterk123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Only if you believe our "President". I know how to tell when he's lying - his mouth is moving!
Hopefully you are just kidding. But I just want to say it is comments like this that drive my up the wall. I deal with a lot of high functioning very successful, and probably very well read people in my line of business. Only problem is they are from Massachusetts. @oldguy47 's comment is what I hear every day from these folks. Also tack on, "he is evil", "he is bad" and a whole host of other useless comments. So instead of just calling the guy a liar 100% of the time, back it up with something. And don't bother with comments that can be applied to every other politician out there. Unsubstantiated comments, about anybody, just shows one's ignorance.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

oldguy47

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hopefully you are just kidding. But I just want to say it is comments like this that drive my up the wall. I deal with a lot of high functioning very successful, and probably very well read people in my line of business. Only problem is they are from Massachusetts. @oldguy47 's comment is what I hear every day from these folks. Also tack on, "he is evil", "he is bad" and a whole host of other useless comments. So instead of just calling the guy a liar 100% of the time, back it up with something. And don't bother with comments that can be applied to every other politician out there. Unsubstantiated comments, about anybody, just shows one's ignorance.
There are not enough hours in the day. Pick a fact-checking website of your choice, and read. I'm not impressed by your mention of your clientele, or the implication that your line of business gives you some sort of superiority. People all (even you) have a right to their own opinions, as am I. If disagreeing opinions drive you up the wall, that's your problem, not mine.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
I don't think it matters. I think Trump will attack him in unexpected ways and we will see the facade fail.
Trump doesn't follow scripts and the moderators won't be able to keep him from getting a jab in that will cause Biden to lose his temper. Biden has already flipped his shit on random supporters thinking their question or comment was an attack. He won't be able to handle Trump who has a personal grudge against the crooked shit for putting his family through Hell with accusations of doing every dirty thing Biden and his crackhead son actual did.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Trump doesn't follow scripts and the moderators won't be able to keep him from getting a jab in that will cause Biden to lose his temper. Biden has already flipped his shit on random supporters thinking their question or comment was an attack. He won't be able to handle Trump who has a personal grudge against the crooked shit for putting his family through Hell with accusations of doing every dirty thing Biden and his crackhead son actual did.
I am hoping Biden will call Trump Corn pop and take a shot at him on the stage, that would be fracking awesome.

Trump: "Sleepy Creepy Joe, would you like to sniff my hair before we begin?"

Top Bottom