• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Pullman Arms today to get some ammo at lunchtime. Usually, I am either the only one in the parking lot, or there might be two employee vehicles there. Today, there were maybe 10-15 vehicles, and the place was packed! Everyone was buying everything. Pistols, rifles, ammo, gunsmithing, you name it. Holy cow! I got what I went for, which was just a routine thing, but I was astounded. Oh, and they raised ammo prices from like $4.85/20 to $5.20/20 or something like that. I really should have just bought a case and charged it.

I was in there twice last week and I regret not picking up more ammo. Do they have the wolf .223 still (I'm assuming thats the price you listed)?

****! I am working on my DGW build and had my upper lined up to order this week! Every upper I find is gone. Maybe I'll just settle for the 14.5 BCM , that's the only one left :(

Sent from my POS iPhone

What were you looking to get? I still haven't shot my 14.5 :(

I wish I had been able to get an AR before the rush. I really need to pick up another AK74 as well, I have plenty of mags but only one rifle. I had been putting off getting a parts kit for the build party. Wish I hadn't done that.

I mean, we'll see what happens and whether this turns into anything or not, but I definitely wish i had gotten the second 74 already.

I was in there twice last week and I regret not picking up more ammo. Do they have the wolf .223 still (I'm assuming thats the price you listed)?

What were you looking to get? I still haven't shot my 14.5 :(

The flat top BCM, carbine with Troy handguard. But it looks like I'll be waiting a while. At least I can throw my M&P upper on the build once I complete the lower.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Sure we all saw that coming just like the twinkies gonna take then were gonna get them

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious

is it starting? it's been going. anyone got a goddamn AR upper? trying to get through to LRB to match the lower but no dice so far.

"On the first day of the new Congress, I intend to introduce a bill stopping the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of assault weapons as well as large ammunition magazines, strips and drums that hold more than 10 rounds," Feinstein said. "I am in the process of gathering support for the bill in the Senate and House."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/18/gun-sales-surge-after-connecticut-massacre/#ixzz2FPrROyRN

media manipulation much can you all see that it no longer says "possession not retroactively but prospectively"

Should I be buying another lower? Should I buy different uppers? Should I buy the remington 700 I've been looking at? Ammo? Suggestions I have about 2500 to spend and want to maximize it.

"On the first day of the new Congress, I intend to introduce a bill stopping the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of assault weapons as well as large ammunition magazines, strips and drums that hold more than 10 rounds," Feinstein said. "I am in the process of gathering support for the bill in the Senate

I thought this was gonna end w ith a partridge in a pear tree. . .

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 in an antis office just to feel rebellious

"On the first day of the new Congress, I intend to introduce a bill stopping the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of assault weapons as well as large ammunition magazines, strips and drums that hold more than 10 rounds," Feinstein said. "I am in the process of gathering support for the bill in the Senate and House."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/18/gun-sales-surge-after-connecticut-massacre/#ixzz2FPrROyRN

media manipulation much can you all see that it no longer says "possession not retroactively but prospectively"

and after saying...

Sen. Diane Feinstein said Monday she will introduce a new assault weapons bill in January to stop the sale of more than 100 types of assault weapons.

2013 is already off to a good start... maybe this is what the mayans had in mind for Friday.

The run began as soon as Obama got reelected, now it's just going "double plus full retard". Another ****ing year of $1500 Tier 12, garbage grade AR-15s and overpriced ammunition..... Hooray! and AGNTSA. [thinking]

-Mike

Should I be buying another lower? Should I buy different uppers? Should I buy the remington 700 I've been looking at? Ammo? Suggestions I have about 2500 to spend and want to maximize it.

Buy! Buy! Buy!.....

BuyNowButton.png

Best-Buy-CEO-Hubert-Joly_620x350.jpg

beauty-buy-eat.gif

I bought a pack of Gum and a Bag of Microwave popcorn for chewing....oh and a case of 9m

Last edited by a moderator:
Spend your money on ammo. It's an easier target than the guns themselves. If you had trouble finding bulk 556 before, just wait!

The horror. I was at a gunshop last week before the shooting and they had around 8 stripped lowers behind the glass case for about $90 each. [sad]

I wasn't actually expecting any gunshop runs to get this bad... only ammo. I don't actually see any gun control legislation materializing, they should be looking at fixing our mental health facilities. That said, gun owners are panicking. I can't believe there were people camping outside 4 Seasons. It's annoying that only things that have been moving in the economy for the last 4 years have been guns and ammo.

I picked up an AR15 lower from North Shore this morning and it was the last one in stock. It was pretty quiet when I got then, but was hopping by the time I left. They had two AR15s left when I departed. A stag zombie at 1500 and a colt at 995

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom