The public schools suck thread.

Just curious about others experiences. Here's a gem I've heard:

"Don't ever keep one in the pipe...just in case the bad guy snatches it from your hand"

Who is this bad guy, Jet Li? Is he going to disassemble it before my eyes?

Just curious about others experiences. Here's a gem I've heard:

"Don't ever keep one in the pipe...just in case the bad guy snatches it from your hand"

Who is this bad guy, Jet Li? Is he going to disassemble it before my eyes?

[rofl][rofl]

some of mine, either 1st hand or overheard at Gun Stores, Gun Clubs ect

Glocks aren't safe because they don't have any safeties [rolleyes]

Glocks still go off when you drop them...

Glocks aren't legal to own unless your LE [rolleyes]

some here on NES: [laugh]

IF you shoot someone in self defense, it's better to have a MA Compliant gun with 10# trigger with neutred mags [rolleyes]

-right.... if you shoot someone i don't think mags will be the least of my worries.. [rofl]

I think the worst advice is something like "don't draw unless you know you are going to shoot". First, there comes a time when talking is over, a threat is real, and time is everything. Second, things can change very quickly. If the threat stops between draw and fire, then there's no fire. What is terrible about the general statement is that it creates a sense of doubt about drawing a gun in the face of a real threat. And that can get you killed.

BOD guy from my club told me it's better not to carry. He took a class on concealed carry and when he heard the ramifications from using his gun in self defense, he decided it's better to leave the gun home. Go figure that one.

BOD guy from my club told me it's better not to carry. He took a class on concealed carry and when he heard the ramifications from using his gun in self defense, he decided it's better to leave the gun home. Go figure that one.

He's clearly more worried about losing money than his life.

Sad!

Snappy comebacks to stupid questions department:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane: I've heard police work is dangerous.
Frank: It is. That's why I carry a big gun.
Jane: Aren't you afraid it might go off accidentally?
Frank: I used to have that problem.
Jane: What did you do about it?
Frank: I just think about baseball.

Back
Top Bottom