• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The punisher

Man I would love to see and hear the rest of the video's with the people being "Like WTF comrade" I would also love to see bus drivers and truck drivers do that to people here, some are just such idiots who pull out in front of trucks and buses.

Charles.

When i drove a truck, full of haz mat btw, i wanted to to this everyday. Whenever me and another guy worked together, during the trip home, we would discuss which vehicle of the day would would have chosen to destroy.

Last edited:
Ok, this brings my heart great joy this morning, thanks for posting! I have wanted to do this for so long. If he did that in places like FLA, or TX though, he might get himself shot by the offending driver in "self-defense" though![laugh]

Oh crap I didn't watch the one at the bottom until now. Man could you see the military doing stuff like that here, wtf that would be so damn crazy!!!

Charles.

I wouldn't call that zero tolerance. Those people moved over as if he wasn't there. Some of those (initial hits) were unavoidable. Watching him push them through intersections cracked me up.

Love it! This guy is doing what needs to be done. I have always wanted to make a no brakes rule for idiots who pull out last second or cut me off. One good day with the plow would be fun. I do love the 18 wheelers who go to the break down lane to cut off idiots who wont merge in construction.

Back
Top Bottom